Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Give Thanks Here!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,832
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 11-19-2008, 01:04 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,722 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I wanna thank for my family....I love them so dearly and they are always there for me
I wanna thank for my fiance who supports me no matter what
I wanna thank for my little sunshine Kandice Eve, who brings to joy to my world....by just looking at me when she wakes up and smiles
I wanna thank for having close friends that are like family to me
I wanna thank for clothes on my back, a flat to live at and food to eat
I wanna thank for being healthy....I went to the doctor today to get an MRT done...the thing that kinda checks Your brain if everything is alright....because I ´ve had the most terrible headaches and dizzyness over the last 6 weeks...I was sure I´m seriously sick......after it was done and the doctor called me in and told me I was ok....I almost started to cry...I was so relieved.

I want to thank for finding this place so I can share my joy of Christmas with Y´all all year around

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 11-19-2008, 01:32 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

sgrover has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
I
I wanna thank for being healthy....I went to the doctor today to get an MRT done...the thing that kinda checks Your brain if everything is alright....because I ve had the most terrible headaches and dizzyness over the last 6 weeks...I was sure Im seriously sick......after it was done and the doctor called me in and told me I was ok....I almost started to cry...I was so relieved.
Glad you're OK! Do they know what's causing it though?
The Following User Says Thank You to sgrover For This Useful Post:
trackrebel (11-19-2008)
Old 11-19-2008, 02:00 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

scottish*mama*claus is a good elfscottish*mama*claus is a good elfscottish*mama*claus is a good elfscottish*mama*claus is a good elfscottish*mama*claus is a good elfscottish*mama*claus is a good elf
I'm thankful for:
my family, my job, having found a place to live since losing the house to foreclosure,a car that runs, health insurance, the new laptop at work, my work allowing me to take lunch at a different time in order to get my youngest dd off the bus,

There's more, but I can't think...
Annie
Old 11-19-2008, 02:10 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,722 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by sgrover View Post
Glad you're OK! Do they know what's causing it though?
no, not yet...more and more people think it comes from the cervical spine....they say it sometimes causes dizzyness and headaches....actually not just sometimes....quite often....I have problems with mz back since I am 14...so it could reallz be that....or a psychological problem.....I m just glad and thankfull it=s no tumor and cancer....that was mz biggest fear.

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 11-19-2008, 02:59 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

yolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnog
I want to give thanks for having a great son, my little stinky dog, all my family, and all my friends at MMC you guys are great.

And also for having a place to live, the air I breath everyday.