Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > TV » Boomerang Holiday 2008 TV Schedule?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

TV For any child of the 1960s (and later) Christmas just wouldn't be the same without television. Talk Christmas on the tube here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,131
Threads: 54,236
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,523)
Welcome to our newest member, hewlieje

Old 11-19-2008, 12:26 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

Surveyor has shown a merry dispositionSurveyor has shown a merry dispositionSurveyor has shown a merry dispositionSurveyor has shown a merry dispositionSurveyor has shown a merry disposition
Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
WOW where did you find that schedule? I have been looking for boomerangs schedule for a while Thank you so much
This was a case of sometimes it's better to be lucky than good. This one just happened to fall into my lap.

Old 11-19-2008, 10:26 PM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker
Last Achievements

holidaytwinkle5289 has shown a merry dispositionholidaytwinkle5289 has shown a merry dispositionholidaytwinkle5289 has shown a merry disposition
Originally Posted by Ms_Speedy_Elf View Post
I don't have Boomerrang ,but have always felt that the classic cartoon's are better than what they have today. Now day's they are violent and honestly aren't even funny ,but dumb .

I agree.
Old 11-20-2008, 02:59 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,941 Times in 3,823 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by holidaytwinkle5289 View Post
I agree.

Three years ago I would have agreed, too....because I didnīt see any...all You saw or heard of where the Japanese Animes and Sponge Bob.....I hated the Animes.....and Spongebob....well....itīs funny sometimes....but gets annoying........Now watching TV with my daughter sometimes....I see pretty a lot of nice cartoons.....There is Dora the Exploer, Go Diego Go....Handy Manny, Disneyīs Clubhouse, Tigger and Pooh.....

but I agree for some time it seemed like thereīs nothing but pokemon and digimon and that bullcrap....

I still havenīt checked if the Boomeraing program over here is the same....because we have it both in German and English (The same program...just the different language)

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You