Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Merry Christmas Radio » New Christmas Contest!!!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Merry Christmas Radio Visit Merry Christmas Radio.comProgramming notes, requests, dedications and all other conversation related to Merry Christmas Radio -- click here to listen to our stream of year round Christmas programming. MCR is completely user driven by our forum members and is led by our notorious music fanatic, JayIsh and his growing staff of radio, music and audio merrymakers.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,127
Threads: 54,225
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,420)
Welcome to our newest member, cmas333

Old 11-18-2008, 06:15 AM
MMC Musicmaster & Programming Director of Merry Christmas Radio

Last Achievements

Thanked 2,674 Times in 564 Posts
JayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companion
The correct answer was Bing Crosby! The song was brought to him first and then sent to Gene Autry. Mongomery Ward was the retail company that first introduced Rudolph!

Jay

Old 11-18-2008, 08:00 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
I knew the Montgomery Ward answer...just not the Bing one!

Where do you find your questions for the contests?

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch
Old 11-18-2008, 08:25 AM

Last Achievements

JayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companion
Inside my own head Faithmom! It's just chock full of useless information like these questions!!!

Jay
Old 11-18-2008, 10:18 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 39,177 Times in 6,086 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by JayIsh View Post
Inside my own head Faithmom! It's just chock full of useless information like these questions!!!

Jay
I hear you! My term for it is "Velcro brain"---little fuzzy useless pieces of things seem to stick to it ...
Old 11-18-2008, 02:58 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
Yall are just too funny!!

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch
Old 11-18-2008, 09:37 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,947 Times in 12,739 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint

Jay
Wait! Wait! This is USELESS information? Dang it all. I had my students convinced I was the smartest teacher in the world! And to think it's all just velcro!

Old 11-19-2008, 02:03 PM

Last Achievements

All of the CD's have been mailed!!! You should see them in the next few days!!!

Jay
MerryCarey (11-19-2008), Seawaters (11-20-2008)
Old 11-21-2008, 06:13 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,947 Times in 12,739 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
All of the CD's have been mailed!!! You should see them in the next few days!!!

Jay
Mine arrived today. You are right, Jay; the Anuna CD is good--it's clean and crisp. I think I would like to seem them in person. It appears they do quite a show. Thanks again for my major award. Oh, yeah. I also received a BeBe Winans CD. I used to listen to him and CeCe (yes, that's her name) when they appeared on a Christian TV show.

Old 11-28-2008, 03:13 PM
On the Naughty List

MerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elf
Congrats Ya'll!!!!