Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Its A Boy!!!!!!

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,436
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,754)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Merry Christmas or Happy...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 08:46 PM
46,745 Views  0 Posts
Year Round Christmas...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 08:42 PM
Last post by Stnicholas01
07-18-2013 01:47 PM
47,778 Views  3 Posts
How to Make Craft...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:04 PM
44,062 Views  0 Posts
Xtree1 The Christmas Legend of...
By MMC Editor
10-29-2012 02:18 PM
37,843 Views  0 Posts
Handel's Messiah
By MMC Editor
05-30-2002 03:18 PM
47,271 Views  0 Posts

Old 12-03-2008, 01:31 PM
Princess of Christmas =0)
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,794 Times in 1,093 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Congrats, I have a son and he is so much fun
Old 12-03-2008, 03:22 PM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,149 Times in 816 Posts
Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
Aww,Kelly,that is great!! Im very happy for you and your family! Lil boys are ALOT of fun!

Pray for Peace People Everywhere!
Victoria
Old 12-03-2008, 03:51 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
Last Achievements

justme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elf
Congratulations!!! Babies are so special.
Rebecca
Old 12-03-2008, 05:24 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

Santa_elf has shown a merry dispositionSanta_elf has shown a merry dispositionSanta_elf has shown a merry disposition
Congratulations. 2009 must be a year for boys. My daughter-in-law is expecting a boy on April 3rd.
Old 12-03-2008, 06:40 PM
Every time a bell rings..

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,291 Times in 608 Posts
rodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the tree
=)

Awesome!
Old 12-03-2008, 07:22 PM
Christmas Royalty

sugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnog
Congratulations! Boys are full of energy...at least mine is...but a lot of fun!!
Old 12-03-2008, 07:34 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

novelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elf
Congratulations! What great news!
Old 12-04-2008, 02:28 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,156 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
haha Kelly...that´s nice...You daughter seems to be a medium
LOL, its funny you should say that! She has a wild imagination as it is. We call her Spooky Paige!!