I got this recipe from Betty Crocker last year. I was just whipping up a batch tonight for hubby to take to his co-workers tomorrow and almost forgot how good it is! It is super easy and everyone seems to love the stuff.
I usually sprinkle Christmas nonpareils on top.
1 bag (3-3.5 oz) microwave popcorn
1 7 oz. jar marshmallow creme
Colorful candies, if desired
1. Heat oven to 325 and spray a large cookie sheet with non-stick spray
2. Microwave popcorn per instructions on bag. Remove all unpopped kernels.
3. Microwave marshmallow creme in a medium bowl for about 2 minutes (stirring after 1 minute) until melted.
4. Combine popcorn and marshmallow creme and spread onto cookie sheet. Sprinkle candies on top, if desired.
5. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, stirring after 5, until marshmallow creme is dry. Cool completely (about 30 minutes) and break up large pieces.