Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Kandice has a pinkeye

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,083
Threads: 53,867
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,459)
Welcome to our newest member, NMcKeel

Old 12-21-2008, 11:39 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

Janey would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Hope she's feeling better soon x
The Following User Says Thank You to Janey For This Useful Post:
trackrebel (12-21-2008)

Old 12-21-2008, 04:58 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Oh she does...I think it´s gone...but the doctor´s told us to give her the meds about two or three days longer...so it doesn´t come back!

She infected my mom with it...I wonder how tho...cos she hasn´t touched her nowhere....and it must have happened within a few hours

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 12-22-2008, 08:19 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

sgrover has disabled reputation
Glad to hear she's feeling better. Now hear's hoping your Mom gets well!
The Following User Says Thank You to sgrover For This Useful Post:
trackrebel (12-22-2008)
Old 12-22-2008, 06:18 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
she´s much better already...

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 12-23-2008, 05:16 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

Janey would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
So glad that she's better!