Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2008

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,978
Threads: 53,470
Top Poster: xmas365 (151,037)
Welcome to our newest member, ShontelleE
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
My Christmas of 1947
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 08:58 PM
45,126 Views  0 Posts
Santa Speaks 2004
By MMC Editor
06-11-2004 11:00 PM
60,632 Views  0 Posts
Kings of Extravagance
By MMC Editor
06-29-2002 08:08 PM
39,912 Views  0 Posts
The Angel or the Star?
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 08:45 PM
Last post by Stnicholas01
07-18-2013 01:57 PM
50,097 Views  1 Posts
Playing Head Games with...
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:20 PM
74,607 Views  0 Posts

Old 12-25-2008, 08:00 AM
MMC Musicmaster & Programming Director of Merry Christmas Radio

Last Achievements

Thanked 2,598 Times in 550 Posts
JayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companion
10:00am in New Jersey and we are about to dive into the presents! A very late night last night, and early call this morning and a busy day ahead...By 10:00pm I ought to be about ready to pass out!

Merry Christmas guys! It's really here!

Jay
Old 12-25-2008, 09:01 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

EdNog is a good elfEdNog is a good elfEdNog is a good elfEdNog is a good elfEdNog is a good elfEdNog is a good elfEdNog is a good elf
"Merry Christmas All"

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EdNog For This Useful Post:
CharlestonNole (12-25-2008), HolidayHoney (12-25-2008)
Old 12-25-2008, 10:25 AM
Christmasologist

SparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Greetings and Merry Christmas Friends!

Crown -- thank you so much for doing the exciting and delightful count! I KNOW we would have gone over 5,000 if the board hadn't been swamped on Christmas Eve! But so what -- getting to introduce this wonderful site to new people is very very Christmassy!

Boy - do you deserve a rest, Crown! Enjoy!!!!
Old 12-25-2008, 10:39 AM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 24,126 Times in 2,774 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Thanks, Spark!
Looks like will be hitting 5,000 on Christmas Day.
Wow!
Old 12-25-2008, 11:03 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,951 Times in 3,217 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
MERRY CHRISTMAS MY FRIENDS!!!

Looks like this should be post # 4995!! SO CLOSE to 5000!!

I hope you are all enjoying these days of Christmas! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve with my family at my parents. Was a packed house ~ lots of laughs!! It went too fast ~ can't believe I have to wait a whole nother year for Christmas Eve again!!! But I'm already excited to get started on the new countdown! We are off to my in-laws later today for more Christmas cheer!!!

ENJOY!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
CharlestonNole (12-25-2008)
Old 12-25-2008, 12:57 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

Iron Eagle has shown a merry dispositionIron Eagle has shown a merry dispositionIron Eagle has shown a merry dispositionIron Eagle has shown a merry dispositionIron Eagle has shown a merry disposition
star

Merry Christmas, everyone !

This has been a really great season. My son Matthew, returned home from Iraq (with all ten fingers and all ten toes), and on the way home he married the sweetest girl in the neighborhood. So I got a son and a daughter (inlaw) for Christmas. All the other presents pale by comparison.

We have lots of snow here in Chicago, 15 degrees, and lots of sun. A perfect day.

Well, we are off to pick up Grandma Eagle and head out to my sister's house for Christmas dinner.

My prayer is for everyone to have and enjoy all the joy and blessings of Christmas.

See you all later.
Iron
Old 12-25-2008, 04:23 PM
Christmasologist

SparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
IronEagle -- what wonderful blessings for your family this Christmas! It makes my heart happy to read about them!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to SparkleNana For This Useful Post:
Iron Eagle (12-28-2008)
Old 12-25-2008, 05:21 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,147 Times in 3,699 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
1.Christmas Day and Christmas Eve are over....tomorrow is our last day of Christmas (in Germany it´s Christmas Eve....1.Christmas Day and 2nd Christmas Day)....so I´m looking forward to another day of good food...time with family and some more presents...

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 12-25-2008, 07:23 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 31,619 Times in 5,821 Posts
Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
HEY Iron... CONGRATS What a great Gift!!

YABBA x10,000 on that one!

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
DARLENE LOVE ON LETTERMEN, DECEMBER 23, 2014!
The Following User Says Thank You to Binger For This Useful Post:
Iron Eagle (12-28-2008)
Old 12-25-2008, 07:37 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

HolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnog
Congratulations to all of you!!

Originally Posted by Iron Eagle View Post
Merry Christmas, everyone !

This has been a really great season. My son Matthew, returned home from Iraq (with all ten fingers and all ten toes), and on the way home he married the sweetest girl in the neighborhood. So I got a son and a daughter (inlaw) for Christmas. All the other presents pale by comparison.

We have lots of snow here in Chicago, 15 degrees, and lots of sun. A perfect day.

Well, we are off to pick up Grandma Eagle and head out to my sister's house for Christmas dinner.

My prayer is for everyone to have and enjoy all the joy and blessings of Christmas.

See you all later.
Iron