Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » What Would You Choose?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,842
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 12-29-2008, 09:04 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,816 Times in 3,858 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
Of course, no doubt... Candy Canes...

Or possibly this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2SF5...next=1&index=2
MaureenMulligan (12-29-2008), Seawaters (12-29-2008)
Old 12-29-2008, 09:13 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

Boogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Another vote for candy canes here! Or peppermint bark.

Click to see my photography!
Old 12-29-2008, 09:14 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,619 Times in 12,678 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by George Broderick, Jr. View Post
Of course, no doubt... Candy Canes...

Or possibly this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2SF5...next=1&index=2
That commercial reminds me: now we can have chocolate and peppermint all in one!! Now, THAT might be the answer!!!
Old 12-29-2008, 09:38 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

novelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elf
Candy canes are a real christmas candy to me, but chocolate will do as well. When I was growing up, my mother always had ribbon candy out for christmas, so thats another choice of mine.
Old 12-29-2008, 09:44 AM

Last Achievements

Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by novelist View Post
Candy canes are a real christmas candy to me, but chocolate will do as well. When I was growing up, my mother always had ribbon candy out for christmas, so thats another choice of mine.
I remember when ribbon candy first came out and Mother would buy it for Christmas--it was so delicate. Nowadays it is lots thicker but still gorgeous. I had forgotten about that. Thanks for the reminder.
Old 12-29-2008, 09:53 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,293 Times in 5,927 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Hm---toss-up between Hershey kisses (stuffed into the toes of Christmas stockings) and Terry chocolate oranges ... I like candy canes to look at, but chocolate to eat!

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2008, 10:29 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Ms_Speedy_Elf has disabled reputation
I'd have to say candy cane's.

I feel that it is the official candy of Christmas just as candy corn is the official candy of Halloween.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ms_Speedy_Elf For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2008, 11:26 AM
Christmas Royalty

sugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnog
It's got to be the candy cane. When I see one, I instantly think of Christmas.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sugarplum fairy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2008, 11:46 AM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
Hm---toss-up between Hershey kisses (stuffed into the toes of Christmas stockings) and Terry chocolate oranges ... I like candy canes to look at, but chocolate to eat!
Oh, my. I forgot about chocolate oranges. Yum-o!
Old 12-29-2008, 01:10 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

sgrover has disabled reputation
I gotta go with chocolate fudge, love it! I only use the candy canes to stir my hot cocoa, don't care for the taste otherwise.