Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2009

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,090
Threads: 53,930
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,812)
Welcome to our newest member, flockman02

Old 01-03-2009, 03:38 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

SilentNight08 has shown a merry dispositionSilentNight08 has shown a merry dispositionSilentNight08 has shown a merry disposition
SparkNane you are right.. they are soooo popular in the US lately. We do not belong to any group. My husband got Daisy his last yr in college (2 yrs ago) and we just picked up Charlie last week. He has always loved bulldogs so once we moved out of our parents we have two! No kids yet.. just dogs
= )They don't ride skateboards but they sure do snore loudly!

Old 01-03-2009, 05:50 PM
On the Naughty List

Nitro has shown a merry disposition
Wow page 9 already? Geez we are really flying...does anyone actually like the cold weather? As I've gotten a little older I dislike it more and more.
Old 01-03-2009, 06:02 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

SilentNight08 has shown a merry dispositionSilentNight08 has shown a merry dispositionSilentNight08 has shown a merry disposition
Originally Posted by Nitro View Post
Wow page 9 already? Geez we are really flying...does anyone actually like the cold weather? As I've gotten a little older I dislike it more and more.
My husband works on a farm and I worked with him today.. it was 26 out so no today I do not like the cold! I don't mind going from home to car to another building but I do not like being out in it all day! I only lasted a few hours!!!
Old 01-03-2009, 06:07 PM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 25,032 Times in 2,868 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Fantastic posting rate, so far.
We are rolling!
Old 01-03-2009, 06:24 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

christmasgranny is a good elfchristmasgranny is a good elfchristmasgranny is a good elfchristmasgranny is a good elfchristmasgranny is a good elfchristmasgranny is a good elfchristmasgranny is a good elfchristmasgranny is a good elf
Good evening everyone. This is my first post for the '09 thread, and I'm glad to be here from the start, since I got involved so late in the '08 Countdown.
I put the last of the Christmas stuff away today. We took our tree down last weekend (it's a real tree) but left the rest of the decorations up until I took them down today. Sad to see it all go.........
Our weather is cold and nasty! The wind froze me. I only went out long enough to bring my granddaughters home, but my goodness...
I haven't slept well the past couple nights, so I may go to bed kind of early tonight.
I will be grabbing my book (I'm reading THE AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF SANTA CLAUS) and will relax for a bit.
Have a great night!
Old 01-03-2009, 07:29 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,509 Times in 13,319 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star

good night Christmasgranny, hope you sleep well tonight! I will have to get a copy of that book since I have been hearing about it several times now. (has perked my interest!)
We are supposed to have some ice rain here in the next day or so. Perhaps our first day back at school will end up being a snow day!

Only 355 days left till Christmas! I plan this year to look for some unusual things for the advent calendars. The ones I have had for my kids since 1989 have a little pocket for each day. I want to wrap each item so they cannot tell in advance what they will be getting. I usually put it in the night before, but since everyone is going their own way this year, I will not be around to put the gifts in each day. I made sure to put the calendars where I can easily get at them. When they are full I will pack them up to mail out to each of them at the end of November.
Old 01-03-2009, 08:11 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

snowberry has disabled reputation
Hi Everyone,
Wow, i think this is my third or fourth post on the forum since Christmas. Usually, it takes me a few months to get back here but I'm starting off right, this year. It's so nice to have this thread to visit. We're really counting down to Christmas.

2008 has been a difficult year for me. I didn't get to do most of the things I usually do because of surgery and other things. I don't really feel like I had Christmas this year, for some reason. Even though, Christmas Day was wonderful and it was fun participating in the card and ornament exchange here.

I'm not taking my tree down for a couple of more weeks. If I do, I'll cry.

So, I'm ready for Christmas season 2009.

snowberry (who thanks Jesus that Christmas always comes again)
Old 01-03-2009, 08:13 PM
Every time a bell rings..

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,303 Times in 610 Posts
rodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the tree
=(

Wish i could leave mine up longer - but the boss said i had to pack it up this weekend...maybe tomorrow...sigh...
Old 01-03-2009, 08:13 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 35,192 Times in 6,767 Posts
Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
And so it is time for BINGER to check in- officially for the first time this thread... I'm here- signed on and ready for 2009//

YABBA!!

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
DARLENE LOVE ON LETTERMEN, DECEMBER 23, 2014!
Old 01-03-2009, 08:17 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 35,192 Times in 6,767 Posts
Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Snowberry? WOW- I do believe you were like one of the original christmas.comers- hello! I took all mine down today- which I always think- ok- it wuldn't be special if we left it up year long.. and I just bought a new set of lights at Walgreens- 2.50! And Crown is correct ( amazing.. that hasn't happened sincw 1997.. anyway)- we are less than two weeks away from the 300 day window.. and then in barely 3 months- ( about Easter..)- we break the 200 day window...

YABBA!!!

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
DARLENE LOVE ON LETTERMEN, DECEMBER 23, 2014!