Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2009

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,843
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 01-03-2009, 08:31 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

HolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnog
Welcome Back Binger
Old 01-04-2009, 04:49 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
354 days to Christmas...it´s cold outside....terribly cold...and snow might come....plus iced street...I could defo go without the ice on the streets.......anyway...my fiance hit´s the big 3-0 on Thursday...I will prepare some nice chicken with nice side dishes....plus his favorite cake.....cheesecake...next up is my best friend turning 27....and then on the 27th....it´s my mommy´s birthday...she turns 51 and then...It´s Carnival....and close after that on March 9th....my daughter Kandice turns 3 years-old...and will start pre-school after that...the next step to growing up

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following User Says Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
SparkleNana (01-04-2009)
Old 01-04-2009, 05:00 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,093 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by snowberry View Post
Hi Everyone,
Wow, i think this is my third or fourth post on the forum since Christmas. Usually, it takes me a few months to get back here but I'm starting off right, this year. It's so nice to have this thread to visit. We're really counting down to Christmas.

2008 has been a difficult year for me. I didn't get to do most of the things I usually do because of surgery and other things. I don't really feel like I had Christmas this year, for some reason. Even though, Christmas Day was wonderful and it was fun participating in the card and ornament exchange here.

I'm not taking my tree down for a couple of more weeks. If I do, I'll cry.

So, I'm ready for Christmas season 2009.

snowberry (who thanks Jesus that Christmas always comes again)
i'm sorry you didn't feel like you had a christmas this year snowberry, i had a touch of that myself this year. that's why i am looking forward to christmas '09, i think it will be the best one yet!!!

it was a strange experience going for my food shopping yesterday, all the festive cakes/mince pies etc.. had been taken down, the supermarket was quiet and there was not a christmas song to be heard. it was all very dull and very boring. but come september, those shelves will start to be filled and those decorations will creep out... i can't wait!

Despite my username, I am female!
Old 01-04-2009, 06:21 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
yup...just gotta root for the Ber months to come...and Christmas comes back full force...

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 01-04-2009, 06:30 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
I always look forward to September. That's what I wish for all summer. I get really excited when Aug. comes because summer is winding down and I know I can start putting out the harvest stuff soon. I usually bring a couple of little pumpkins out in Aug. to get me started and then Sept. 1st I decorate for fall/harvest. Once Oct. comes I put some halloween stuff out and then once it's over on Nov. 1 I start putting all of the halloween stuff away. I put some thanksgiving stuff out in the upstairs part of the house and beging decorating the gameroom for Christmas. My thanksgiving stuff never makes it to Thanksgiving day! I can't wait for September. Then we can start the Christmas build up all over again.

"You used up all the glue on purpose!"-A Christmas Story
Old 01-04-2009, 06:31 AM
Christmasologist

SparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Good Morning Friends!

It is the first Sunday of 2009! Enjoy!
Old 01-04-2009, 06:36 AM
Christmasologist

SparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
TrackRebel -- it is so lovely to read all the celebrations you have planned for early 2009! (But please do not do the last one! You are quite perfect as you are!)

Are you still sleepy? Do you someimes come here early in the morning, before your coffee has kicked in? No to coffee? OK - then before your brain has kicked in?

Two days ago, I had unexpected and extraordinary (for me) amounts of physical challenges! (Chasing, lifting, being outsmarted by toddlers!) Yesterday I rested. Today - my body did not ache. So... I proudly said aloud... "I guess I'm not as out of thought as I shape!"

But - apparently the facts are different. So... lots of opportunities for me in 2009! How about you?
Old 01-04-2009, 06:37 AM
Christmasologist

Also -- I believe that I asked this MMC family a couple of days ago, "Are you having more fun in 2009?"

And I believe that NOT ONE person answered that question?

What does that mean ?
Old 01-04-2009, 06:38 AM
Christmasologist

Should I state that in a different way?

Ahem.

"Are you having more fun in 2009?
Old 01-04-2009, 06:54 AM
On the Naughty List

Nitro has shown a merry disposition
Morning everyone...a cold but normal start here in the northeast. First weekend of the year starting to wind down. I'm having more fun in 2009 than 2008 so far but it's only been 3 days lol...and it'll all about outlook. Most of being happy is controllable actually.

welcome back Bing...you are the 2nd most important person to this thread...next to Crown of course. Ha

We control this thread and how much gets posted so I know it's going to slow down eventually but maybe not that much if people stay committed to it the thread will grow and grow to amazing heights.

Enjoy the football today and the end of the weekend.