Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Misery loves company ...

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,431
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,553)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Winning the Gimmee Battle
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:29 PM
49,538 Views  0 Posts
How to Make Craft...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:04 PM
44,051 Views  0 Posts
The Early Word on Black...
By MMC Editor
10-11-2011 05:07 AM
48,490 Views  0 Posts
Santa Speaks 2005
By MMC Editor
06-11-2005 11:02 PM
39,223 Views  0 Posts
The Tale of La Befana
By MMC Editor
06-03-2002 01:52 PM
60,819 Views  0 Posts

Old 01-30-2009, 08:12 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

digbugsgirl has shown a merry dispositiondigbugsgirl has shown a merry dispositiondigbugsgirl has shown a merry dispositiondigbugsgirl has shown a merry disposition
I got this bug the Sunday before Christmas. It's not fun. I went to the Dr the day after Christmas, because normally my cough would've been gone. The dr told me the same thing about a bug going around that lasts longer than usual. It took me a couple of weeks to REALLY get over it, but I still have a slight lingering cough, even today, Jan 30! Hubby got it, but it turned into pneumonia for him, only because he is very susceptible to getting it. Hope you get over it soon!
Old 01-30-2009, 09:19 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 36,248 Times in 5,587 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by digbugsgirl View Post
I got this bug the Sunday before Christmas. It's not fun. I went to the Dr the day after Christmas, because normally my cough would've been gone. The dr told me the same thing about a bug going around that lasts longer than usual. It took me a couple of weeks to REALLY get over it, but I still have a slight lingering cough, even today, Jan 30! Hubby got it, but it turned into pneumonia for him, only because he is very susceptible to getting it. Hope you get over it soon!
Thank you! I've been away from the office for two work-weeks with this thing, but I'm heading back to the office on Monday. I'm still very low on energy, and my voice is still shot, but I've got to get back on the horse and get productive again. My doctor tells me some people have this bug hang on for six to eight weeks. I have today and the weekend yet to fight this thing, and I'm going to do what I can. Hope your bug is soon 100% gone!

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!