Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2009

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,096
Threads: 53,974
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,477)
Welcome to our newest member, K31E

Old 02-26-2009, 06:33 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Good evening...Thought I should pop in and say hey to everyone! Hope you all are doing well. It's been snowing here for a few days now. I dread it really but after all it is "winter time" here. Have a good one!

Old 02-26-2009, 06:48 PM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 47,731 Times in 7,674 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good evening! Just listening to it rain - what a beautiful sound! Hope everyone has been having a great day! Wow!! 1000 + posts in Feb - awesome!!!!!!!
Old 02-26-2009, 07:57 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

ILuvChristmas is a good elfILuvChristmas is a good elfILuvChristmas is a good elfILuvChristmas is a good elfILuvChristmas is a good elfILuvChristmas is a good elf
Hello everybody. Nice to have another fellow Tarheel posting on here!
The Following User Says Thank You to ILuvChristmas For This Useful Post:
Seawaters (02-27-2009)
Old 02-26-2009, 09:38 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 23,672 Times in 3,843 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Hey guys! Hope you all had a good day! Went out for dinner & a movie tonight with a couple of my sisters & a niece. We saw Slumdog Millionaire - I thought it was good, but different. It's really deep - I didn't leave the theater with a "good" feeling! Ah well - it was a good night!

It was another warm day today - 57ļ, but supposed to have a high in the 30's again tomorrow! Gotta love Ohio!!!

22 minutes til FRIDAY!!!!! Sleep tight everybody!

Old 02-27-2009, 01:15 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,839 Times in 3,809 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Tar Heel? Did someone mention the Tar Heels? Im a big fan of the Basketball teams from UNC....especially the 1993/94-1996-97 women´s team.....Marion Jones, Tracy Reid, Silvia Crawley, Charlotte Smith were an awesome team....just thought I will throw that one in....

wow....people....You were cranking it up last night....my post is tjhe 2005th post...how cool is that?

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 02-27-2009, 05:40 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,625 Times in 13,341 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star good morning all!

I have been up since 3am. Drove a bus load to the airport, (hour drive each way) and now just finished some breakfast and will be leaving on my regular school bus run in about 20min.
It is pouring rain and on the way back went through some major patches of fog. It is supposed to turn cold again this afternoon, which means we will most likely have lots of ice.
Have a funtabulous day!
Old 02-27-2009, 06:51 AM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 25,067 Times in 2,872 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
Tar Heel? Did someone mention the Tar Heels? Im a big fan of the Basketball teams from UNC.....
Me too, Track!
NC State, UNC, Duke, Wake Forest - love them all. In fact, the ACC in general!

Good Morning, All.

Nice and warm here for late February where we currently stand at 55.
Rain is threatening, however - maybe some storms.

Days to the Season: 259
Days to Christmas Day:301
Tomorrow, guys! Tomorrow! .....that mark!

Have a Fabulous Friday, Folks!
And may the spirit of the Season be with you this weekend.
Old 02-27-2009, 08:50 AM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 47,731 Times in 7,674 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
A very happy Friday to all!! I had plans, but the flu is going around so I'm going to stay home and work on my book. Hope the sun shines on everyone today!!!
Old 02-27-2009, 11:03 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,839 Times in 3,809 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
the ACC rocks!!!

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
ILuvChristmas (02-27-2009), Seawaters (02-27-2009)
Old 02-27-2009, 11:42 AM
MMC Hostess of Christmas Online

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,430 Times in 817 Posts
AuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the tree
Nice of you to carry us over the 1,000 posts by the end of February hurdle, Seawaters!

You're not really a newbie, you know. Maybe in the countdown. Stick around if you have the time.

Well, we didn't get the snow we expected lastnight - we got rain and plenty of it and then it quieted down for a bit and turned to light snow and naturally the roads were a mix of puddles and the highway was icy. We were heading out for a few things and when we noticed all the transports stopped on the side of the highway it made us a little nervous. We decided to stick closer to home.

Finally, I got my new laptop! Yippee!

The Following User Says Thank You to AuntieMistletoeDear For This Useful Post:
Seawaters (02-27-2009)