Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Fun & Games » Do You Own A .....

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,127
Threads: 54,225
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,350)
Welcome to our newest member, cmas333

Old 03-05-2009, 10:57 AM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 29,876 Times in 4,736 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Yes.

DYO skates that buckle under your shoes?

Old 03-05-2009, 12:06 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
NO

Do you own a skateboard?

"You used up all the glue on purpose!"-A Christmas Story
Old 03-05-2009, 01:05 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

act_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elf
no. I tired out my cousins once and ended up braking my finger. That ended my skateboarding career.

do you own a car older than yourself?
Old 03-05-2009, 01:19 PM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
No, that'd be a pretty old car! My brother and I are restoring a '77 Camaro, but I'm still 13 years older than it is.

DYO a crank mixer in the kitchen?
Old 03-06-2009, 01:44 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

Location: Mersea Island, UK - Moving to Vancouver, Canada 2012
singingringingtree is a good elfsingingringingtree is a good elfsingingringingtree is a good elfsingingringingtree is a good elfsingingringingtree is a good elfsingingringingtree is a good elfsingingringingtree is a good elfsingingringingtree is a good elfsingingringingtree is a good elfsingingringingtree is a good elf
I have no idea what that is - is that like a whisk with a handle you turn? So guess no!

Do you own a pair of big comfortable knickers that you would hate to be taken to hospital in (obviously, I don't (?))

Old 03-06-2009, 07:20 AM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by singingringingtree View Post
I have no idea what that is - is that like a whisk with a handle you turn? So guess no!

Do you own a pair of big comfortable knickers that you would hate to be taken to hospital in (obviously, I don't (?))

Here's a crank mixer:

Nope, no knickers here. Just my tighty-whiteys.

DYO a push lawn mower?
Old 03-06-2009, 07:54 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,902 Times in 3,906 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
not anymore, thankfully...

DYO a leisure suit?
Old 03-06-2009, 11:25 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

Location: Mersea Island, UK - Moving to Vancouver, Canada 2012
singingringingtree is a good elfsingingringingtree is a good elfsingingringingtree is a good elfsingingringingtree is a good elfsingingringingtree is a good elfsingingringingtree is a good elfsingingringingtree is a good elfsingingringingtree is a good elfsingingringingtree is a good elfsingingringingtree is a good elf
Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
Here's a crank mixer:

Nope, no knickers here. Just my tighty-whiteys.

DYO a push lawn mower?
Yup, that's what I thought it was - my Mum had one, called a whisk here. Wow that brings back memories!
Old 03-06-2009, 01:05 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
Originally Posted by George Broderick, Jr. View Post
not anymore, thankfully...

DYO a leisure suit?
No, my guidance counselor wore these all the time! That was the joke of the school.

Do you own a Barbie Corvette?

"You used up all the glue on purpose!"-A Christmas Story
Old 03-06-2009, 02:12 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

yolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnog
No

Do you own a santa suit?