Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Movies » what and when was the last xmas film you watched?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Movies From 100+ year old silent films to new releases here we discussed the good, the bad and the ugly of Christmas at the movies.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,845
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 03-25-2009, 08:59 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
what and when was the last xmas film you watched?

I havent seen one in ages, probably because ive just had sky put on. My daughter likes watching The Grinch but to be honest its not one of my favourites. Jim Carrey is really annoying!!
The Following User Says Thank You to kelly ann For This Useful Post:
sugar142286 (10-19-2013)

Old 03-25-2009, 10:43 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Rudolph The Rednosed Reindeer (stopmotion movie) yesterday with my daughter

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 03-25-2009, 11:24 AM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

YellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elf
Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
Rudolph The Rednosed Reindeer (stopmotion movie) yesterday with my daughter
WOW!
I probably haven't watched one, beginning to end, since aound New Years. I'll stop and watch a few minutes of the shows I see when flipping through the TV channels. There seems to be a lot Christmas shows being shown by my cable provider (several a week), but I can't seem to fit in watching a whole program.

YS
Old 03-25-2009, 11:33 AM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,817 Times in 1,099 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
I watched Mickey's Christmas Carol and Frosty about 2 or 3 weeks ago with my 2 year old son. He loves both of them so much. Im finally starting to get him excited about Easter because he is still singing Christmas songs lol..not that I mind but in public some people look at us like we are crazy..and my husband thinks we are too I hope I can turn my next son into a Christmas lover as well!
Old 03-25-2009, 12:02 PM
Santa Clausologist

VeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I watched Christmas with the Kranks about 4 evenings ago lol. Loved it! Great film
Old 03-25-2009, 01:42 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

HolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnog
I was channel surfing a couple of nights ago and came upon a Christmas episode of Family Matters, the one where an angel lets Laura see what it would be like to live Eurkels' life...very sweet.
Old 03-25-2009, 02:32 PM
Christmasologist

Wenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
IT HAPPENED ON FIFTH AVENUE (1947). This comedy was unavailable for almost twenty years until it was released on DVD last year, but it has a devoted following. Not without reason — it's a charmer.

The story, which moves from autumn through Christmas to New Year's Eve, is about a hobo (Victor Moore) who lives in deserted mansions on New York's 5th Avenue when their owners are down South at their winter residences. This season he befriends a young vet (Don DeFore) who's been displaced from his apartment. They are soon joined by the mansion owner's daughter (Gale Storm), who finds them in her house, but doesn't let on who she is. Next come two other vets and their wives, followed by the owner himself (Charles Ruggles), the 2nd-richest man in America, whom the daughter convinces to pretend to be another bum when he moves in. She also schemes to reconcile her divorced parents by bringing in her mother (Ann Harding) as the cook.

If you like Frank Capra movies like YOU CAN'T TAKE IT WITH YOU, IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE, or POCKETFUL OF MIRACLES, you'll enjoy this one too. In fact, it was originally a Frank Capra project until he sold the Oscar-nominated story to producer-director Roy Del Ruth. The themes in IT HAPPENED ON FIFTH AVENUE are very much in the Christmas spirit: the characters create a home and an ad hoc family, and through a generosity of spirit help each other solve their problems.

It also introduced the song "That's What Christmas Means to Me", which was later a minor hit for Eddie Fisher.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:26 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

kgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the tree
I'm watching Home Alone on ABC Family right now!
Old 03-25-2009, 08:06 PM
Every time a bell rings..

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,303 Times in 610 Posts
rodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the tree
kelly

Kelly Kelly Kelly....
You have missed our thread....
http://www.mymerrychristmas.com/foru...rathon&page=11

Some of us nut jobs watch almost EVERY DAY!
and we list em at the other thread....

Sad i know - but we are junkies!

For me...Today was Pink Panther Christmas and Home Alone 2 and i am about to start up Holiday Inn..
=)

U NEED TO WATCH ONE EVERY DAY!!!
=)
Old 03-25-2009, 08:06 PM
Every time a bell rings..

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,303 Times in 610 Posts
rodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the tree
Hiloday Inn

Pink Panther Christmas
Home Alone 2
Hiloday Inn