Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Home & Family » You're not going to believe what was found in my yard!!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,844
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 04-02-2009, 07:29 AM
Merry Forums Newbie

sleighbelle has shown a merry disposition
I don't mind any of those things under two conditions....

(1) I am not surprised (something odd or out of place....your snakes would fall into that category for me...yikes!)

(2) They are not IN my house.....creepy crawlies live OUTSIDE!!!
Old 04-02-2009, 09:08 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

ILuvChristmas is a good elfILuvChristmas is a good elfILuvChristmas is a good elfILuvChristmas is a good elfILuvChristmas is a good elfILuvChristmas is a good elf
" I don't like spiders n' snakes and that ain't what it takes to love me, like I want to be love by you"

Old song from way back in the day.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:28 PM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 47,617 Times in 7,652 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I don't like spiders or snakes (oh great, now that song is going through my head, lol). We have several varieties of snakes out here - usually avoid the woods when it warms up. As to spiders - one day there was one crawling up the door to the upstairs. It had legs that were as thick as a pencil cut in half length-wise and its body was over four inches long. Needless to say I freaked out - but not as bad as when the bat got in the house.
Old 04-05-2009, 11:44 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Head Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happy
I'm glad Destiny came in the house, but King snakes aren't deadly and he was just having lunch. The King snake love to give little mousies hugs and then takes them home for dinner. I'm not fond of snakes either, but I do my research. My mom hated snakes and decided to share her phobia with us kids. But that didn't stop me from having a boa for a pet. The boa bit my ex and the snake died.
Old 04-05-2009, 12:29 PM
Keeper of the Yule Goat

CharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the Wisemen
Aww, I thought you were going to say you found something like say...a WWII fighter plane or buried treasure.
Old 04-05-2009, 12:47 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
Originally Posted by Head Elf View Post
I'm glad Destiny came in the house, but King snakes aren't deadly and he was just having lunch. The King snake love to give little mousies hugs and then takes them home for dinner. I'm not fond of snakes either, but I do my research. My mom hated snakes and decided to share her phobia with us kids. But that didn't stop me from having a boa for a pet. The boa bit my ex and the snake died.
When you say the snake died are you talking about the boa or the ex?

"You used up all the glue on purpose!"-A Christmas Story
Old 04-06-2009, 03:50 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Meceka View Post
I don't like spiders or snakes (oh great, now that song is going through my head, lol). We have several varieties of snakes out here - usually avoid the woods when it warms up. As to spiders - one day there was one crawling up the door to the upstairs. It had legs that were as thick as a pencil cut in half length-wise and its body was over four inches long. Needless to say I freaked out - but not as bad as when the bat got in the house.
Eeeeeeew....that spider story freaked me out...

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 04-06-2009, 12:31 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
Originally Posted by Meceka View Post
That's really sickening! I hate bugs, spiders, snakes and bats! I was sitting at work one night and out of the corner of my eye I saw something. I looked up and saw something fly across the front of the room. Then it started to come towards me and for a second I thought that it was a bird and then I noticed that the wings were a little large for a bird and quickly realized it was a bat! I freaked out! It flew right towards me and it was pretty low. I jumped up, screamed and took off running. Everytime I turned around it was coming right behind me. The guys I work with were just coming in from their break and when they opened the doors to our room all they heard was me screaming and saw me running around like a nut. They ended up catching it and putting it outside and someone killed it in the morning. I don't know who did but, it wasn't the guys. It was the creepiest, yet funniest thing to happen at work. I made the guys an award ribbon that had bat wings on it and called it the Bat Wings of Bravery Award. They both still have it hanging up at their stations. That's been about 4 years or more now! Too funny.

"You used up all the glue on purpose!"-A Christmas Story
Old 04-09-2009, 06:45 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,060 Times in 612 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
ewwwwwwwwwwww, I'm sorry that you had icky snakes in your yard. There are two kinds of snakes I do not like, big ones and little ones. I think it's the element of surprise that makes us shiver when we see them.