Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,976
Threads: 53,449
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,178)
Welcome to our newest member, Johnmak
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
present The Delicate Art of...
By MMC Editor
09-13-2011 12:12 AM
46,132 Views  0 Posts
Mrs. Christmas
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 08:55 PM
Last post by sammylar1304
08-17-2011 02:31 PM
47,902 Views  1 Posts
Christmas Tree Decorating with Rope...
By JeanetteDi
08-30-2011 08:04 AM
65,986 Views  0 Posts
My Neighbor, My Friend
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:31 PM
49,437 Views  0 Posts
"Christmas Every Day"...
By MerryCarey
10-28-2011 02:23 PM
65,894 Views  0 Posts

Old 05-04-2009, 03:01 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
Glad to hear he's home and feeling/getting better.

"You used up all the glue on purpose!"-A Christmas Story
The Following User Says Thank You to Santa's Helper For This Useful Post:
Minta (05-04-2009)
Old 05-04-2009, 07:56 AM
Princess of Christmas =0)
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,797 Times in 1,093 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Very sorry to hear what you are going through. Im glad your Husband is out of the hospital and doing better. Im sure it was very hard on the kids. Take care.
The Following User Says Thank You to MsChristmas For This Useful Post:
Minta (05-04-2009)
Old 05-04-2009, 02:36 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,091 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
so glad things are a little better for you now. take care.

Despite my username, I am female!
The Following User Says Thank You to JOHNOR For This Useful Post:
Minta (05-05-2009)
Old 05-04-2009, 08:49 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

Twinkle has disabled reputation
Minta...I hope by now things are much better with your dh, you, and children. I want you to know I am keeping your dh, you, children, and everyone in your family my prayers. God bless you all and God speed.
The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkle For This Useful Post:
Minta (05-05-2009)
Old 05-05-2009, 10:35 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

HolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnog
I'm so glad your husband is home and doing well. Sometimes (as in my case) we have friends who make up the "family".....and the love is just as strong. Best Wishes to you and yours!!
Old 05-06-2009, 07:09 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,470 Times in 911 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
He has had chances to speak to his family and has has come to terms with everything and is no longer upset. However I do see changes coming on the horizon. Changes that will be for the better for our family.

He is doing so much better health wise. He is getting better a little bit each day but now he will have to get a flu and pneumonia shot each year.

Thanks everyone for the understanding and support! You guys are the greatest!
Old 05-07-2009, 09:58 AM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 45,360 Times in 7,261 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I'm sorry your husband had to go through all that, but glad to read that things are going better! Sending hugs for you both!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
Minta (05-07-2009)