Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Hands-On > Christmas Food » Anyone have traditional family christmas meals to share?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Food From eggnog to candy canes to ginger bread and beyond the flavors and treats of Christmas are a delight. Here we engage in all things connected to Christmas foods -- from recipes to how-to's. This section of the Merry Forums is presented by Merry Christmas Recipes, our own database of Christmas recipes, many of which get submitted by our users from around the world.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,831
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,728)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2009, 09:07 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 156,005 Times in 28,835 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Christmas eve we always have pizza. Christmas dinner is Ham, Mashed potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Green bean casserole, Baked Corn, Cole slaw, Macoranoi salad, Fruit salad, and Rolls. Those are the dishes we have every year and then we usually throw a new dish in there every year. We make cookies and I make candies to snack on through out the day. We usually have a pumpkin pie and leftover birthday cake from my moms birthday on the 22nd for dessert. Christmas breakfast is usually store bought cinnamon rolls but this year I am going to make homemade if I can find a recipe I like.