Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Internet Explorer 8

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,081
Threads: 53,868
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,459)
Welcome to our newest member, Blitz

Old 06-21-2009, 04:57 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class

Last Achievements

sdkluger is a good elfsdkluger is a good elfsdkluger is a good elfsdkluger is a good elfsdkluger is a good elfsdkluger is a good elfsdkluger is a good elfsdkluger is a good elfsdkluger is a good elfsdkluger is a good elf
Internet Explorer 8

I installed Internet Explorer 8 recently and couldn't access MyMerryChristmas.com or it's forums. I had to remove IE8 before I could get on again. Has anyone else had problems with IE8?

"In all this world there is nothing so beautiful as a happy child." - Santa Claus, The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus

Old 06-21-2009, 05:25 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,129 Times in 1,063 Posts
irishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the tree
I use Firefox