Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,833
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 06-26-2009, 02:53 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

jollyhelperelf01 is a good elfjollyhelperelf01 is a good elfjollyhelperelf01 is a good elfjollyhelperelf01 is a good elfjollyhelperelf01 is a good elfjollyhelperelf01 is a good elf
Thank you for sharing!! I had forgotten that.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:04 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,815 Times in 3,857 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
Cool! So, the next time I'm going on about Christmas and someone says "Oh, stop making such a federal case out of it!" I can respond with "Too late for that!"
Old 06-27-2009, 12:00 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,237 Times in 2,287 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by CharlestonNole View Post
Which makes me wonder why Alabama is now 34 years behind on everything else!!
As a member/beneficiary of the forty-third largest investment fund (The Retirement Systems of Alabama) in the US, I hope we are thirty-four years behind California’s current impending financial collapse (July 2009)! Even though we are slated to hit rock bottom in February 2011 (unless the economy turns around), it will be after quite a few other states have slammed the wall.

As such, I don’t mind being behind! The further, the better, actually.

Last edited by RadioJonD; 06-27-2009 at 03:34 PM.
Old 06-27-2009, 12:58 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,817 Times in 1,099 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Wow I didnt realize that..thanks