Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Popstar Michael Jackson dead at 50

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,098
Threads: 54,013
Top Poster: xmas365 (167,029)
Welcome to our newest member, sonicboomboy

Old 06-26-2009, 08:52 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Yes this was quite shocking news to me also. I loved MJ growing up. I have (yes I still got these items) a red zipper jacket like his, bubblegum collector cards and tons of posters. He was a unique individual and will never be forgotten. My thoughts and prayers go out to his children and family. R.I.P =)

Old 06-26-2009, 09:42 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

Twinkle has disabled reputation
I don't mean to pop anyone's bubble but Michael Jackson was never a fan of mine but did enjoy some of his songs. Michael Jackson seemed to be a lost and fragile soul to me especially after watching some of his past interviews tonight. I believe he was a kind and loving person who lost his childhood and tried to recapture it with his creation of never-never land. I think his entire scenario is very sad..
All in all, I believe Michael Jackson never had a chance to experience life as most of us do. RIP Michael Jackson.
Old 06-26-2009, 10:51 PM
Christmasologist

Wenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Originally Posted by Twinkle View Post
Michael Jackson was never a fan of mine
Did he even know you?
Old 06-28-2009, 12:55 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Maebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
You know....I was in Las Vegas seeing Donny and Marie when I heard about his death. Actually, I had just come back to our room at the Flamingo after gambling. Rick went back a little earlier to get ready for the show (It was my 2nd show that week) and I stayed next door on the slots. I walked into the room and Rick told me about Michael and Farrah. I knew Farrah had been sick but it was a shock to hear about Michael. I sat watching CNN with my mouth wide open from shock. I was never a big fan of his but did enjoy his music. He was an amazing performer. I'm going to leave it at that as I believe his professional life and personal life are separate from what I need to know. May he rest in peace.
Old 07-07-2009, 03:45 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,864 Times in 3,812 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I´m still hurtin.....just been watching the memorial service...and I have to say it was done very nicely....the performers and songs that were chosen, where chosen well...and the speeches from people were very nice......the end broke my heart with alll the family being up on stage together and speaking bout and to Mike....especially little Paris....R.I.P. Michael....I love Ya homeboy

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You