Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2009

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,099
Threads: 53,999
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,616)
Welcome to our newest member, CWilde

Old 07-09-2009, 06:17 AM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 29,439 Times in 4,671 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good Thurday morning, everyone!

I'm doing a few last things here at work, then we're off to the mountains for a week!

I hope you all have a great week! We're taking a loptop, so depending on internet access, I'll try to check in later.

See you all soon!

Old 07-09-2009, 06:23 AM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 25,091 Times in 2,875 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good Morning All, be you friends or foes.
(Just kidding - no foes here, just a few coffee addicts and we love them too.)

OK, straight to the count:
Days to the Season: 127
Days to Christmas Day:169
The July 14 2/3 Season milestone creeps closer.

Overcast here in Raleigh where we stand at 74 degrees.
Rain a possiblilty but then it should be clear to the weekend.
(I like somewhat overcast skies without the rain - less glare and eyestrain. Great for driving!)

Wow! It's Friday Eve again already.
Have a Thrilling Thursday, Everyone!

Keep that Christmas song on your lips and the spirit of the Season with you today and always.
Old 07-09-2009, 06:26 AM

Last Achievements

Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
Good Thurday morning, everyone!

I'm doing a few last things here at work, then we're off to the mountains for a week!.....
Have a great trip, Brad.
And may the spirit of Christmas travel with you!
Old 07-09-2009, 06:27 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
Have a nice holiday!!
Old 07-09-2009, 06:34 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 35,311 Times in 6,797 Posts
Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
who are you kidding.. less glare means better sleeping opportunity... driving.... HAH,...

YABBA

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
DARLENE LOVE ON LETTERMEN, DECEMBER 23, 2014!
Old 07-09-2009, 06:35 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 35,311 Times in 6,797 Posts
Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Oh Crown... I see you.....here at the same time... its so so...

YABBA

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
DARLENE LOVE ON LETTERMEN, DECEMBER 23, 2014!
Old 07-09-2009, 10:02 AM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Binger View Post
who are you kidding.. less glare means better sleeping opportunity.....
That, too.
Old 07-09-2009, 12:06 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,095 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
have a great trip brad.

bit of a boring day today, had to make a trip to the library, now i've got to clean up, house is a mess!

i have vowed to do alot of baking in the run up to christmas this year, lots of cakes and cookies. i also want to make some mulled wine and try and find a shop that stocks egg nog here in the uk!

Despite my username, I am female!
Old 07-09-2009, 01:17 PM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 161,857 Times in 30,809 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
WOOHOO I have crossed the 1,000 post mark!!!!

I spent the morning shopping and While I was out I decided I couldn't wait any longer and went to hobby lobby. It filled me with happiness to walk in and see rows of christmas stuff out. I looked through there craft stuff to come up with some ideas and then headed over to the ornaments. They have some of the cutiest ornaments out and I think I could have easily spent my entire pay check. I then reminded my self that I bought 75 new ornaments after christmas last year. They have all kinds of santas doing everything though and I will probally still go buy a few when they run them on sale. I did find a good clearance deal on pillow books for my nieces so I picked up a couple to put back as part of there christmas. Thats about all that is going on here today. Hope everyone has a GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-09-2009, 03:18 PM

Last Achievements

Congratulations!
And welcome to the 1,000 post club.