Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,842
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,837)
Welcome to our newest member, HVEKU

Old 07-12-2009, 07:24 PM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,151 Times in 816 Posts
Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
Magic Reindeer Dust

Oats
Glitter
Pintsize canning jar with lid.

Fill jars with oats,sprinkling a little glitter throughout.put lid on jar.

Come December 24th ,As Santa flies here from the north.here's what ya do,its not hard.just sprinkle this stuff in your yard...
the sparkles draw old santa near and the oats attract his 8 reindeer..

Pray for Peace People Everywhere!
Victoria
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mumof2 For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (07-13-2009), Christmasstar (07-19-2009), lauriebear777 (08-26-2009), sarah0131 (08-28-2012)
Old 07-12-2009, 07:30 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,238 Times in 2,287 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
...as mentioned in Cheech & Chong's "Santa Claus and His Old Lady".
Old 07-12-2009, 07:41 PM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
really? are you sure that wasn't another kinda dust??? lol

Victoria
Old 07-12-2009, 07:44 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 51,982 Times in 9,434 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
We do this with the grand kids. We sprinkle it on the driveway and sidewalk then sweep it off when the kids go to sleep so they can see it got eaten. It's the first thing the kids do in the morning is check to see if they ate it.

Old 07-12-2009, 07:47 PM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

I love doing this.we sprinkle it everywhere.we make tons and give it to the kids classmates,cousins,friends.

Victoria
Old 07-12-2009, 07:48 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,238 Times in 2,287 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Mumof2 View Post
really? are you sure that wasn't another kinda dust??? lol
CM: Oh, well, man, he had some magic dust, man.

TC: Some magic dust?

CM: Yeah, magic dust, y'know? He used ta give a little bit to da reindeer, a little bit to Santa Claus, a little bit more for Santa Claus, a little bit more...

TC: And this would get the reindeer off, man?

CM: Aw, got 'em off, man? Are you kidding, man? They flew all da way around da world, man!
Old 07-12-2009, 07:52 PM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

LMAO!!!! hubbys favorite...

Victoria
Old 07-13-2009, 11:07 AM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,817 Times in 1,099 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
That is a really cute idea... I think we will def. do this one this year! I hope I can find this post as it gets closer to Christmas and I dont forget!
Old 07-13-2009, 12:34 PM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by MsChristmas View Post
That is a really cute idea... I think we will def. do this one this year! I hope I can find this post as it gets closer to Christmas and I dont forget!
If you can't find It in a few months,send me a PM and I'll give it you.

Victoria
Old 07-19-2009, 06:05 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,275 Times in 13,281 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star

Originally Posted by Mumof2 View Post
Oats
Glitter
Pintsize canning jar with lid.

Fill jars with oats,sprinkling a little glitter throughout.put lid on jar.

Come December 24th ,As Santa flies here from the north.here's what ya do,its not hard.just sprinkle this stuff in your yard...
the sparkles draw old santa near and the oats attract his 8 reindeer..
Thanks, that would be something cute to share with the neighbourhood kids!