Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » If you could have Christmas Dinner with Anyone Who would that Be!

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,432
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,700)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
stocking Santa Smoking: Why is...
By Jeff Westover
10-11-2012 08:10 AM
Last post by HollyJolly
09-02-2013 08:30 AM
42,334 Views  6 Posts
14 16x16 Differences in the U.S....
By MMC Editor
11-17-2011 05:56 PM
41,660 Views  0 Posts
The Tradition of...
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 05:47 PM
62,568 Views  0 Posts
How to Stick to Your...
By MMC Editor
11-20-2011 01:43 PM
48,500 Views  0 Posts
The Angel Twin
By MMC Editor
05-30-2002 03:42 PM
Last post by lauriebear
08-17-2011 01:52 PM
52,084 Views  2 Posts

Old 08-12-2009, 04:52 PM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

sgrenoble is a good elfsgrenoble is a good elfsgrenoble is a good elfsgrenoble is a good elfsgrenoble is a good elfsgrenoble is a good elfsgrenoble is a good elf
There are a few different people that I would love to have Christmas diner with, or more accurately I would like to have diner with them again. My grandfather from my Mom's side of the family, he died of cancer 22 years ago. My grandmother on my Dad's side of the family, she passed a few months after my grandfather from a hospital mistake. My cousin Aaron, who I never got to know as he passed as a young child. Last, but definitely not least, my cousin Kelsey who passed in a car accident last September. If it were possible, I can't think of any other person in the world that I would want to spend the holidays with, other than my family that is still here with me.
Old 08-13-2009, 06:31 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Chillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elf
Originally Posted by sgrenoble View Post
There are a few different people that I would love to have Christmas diner with, or more accurately I would like to have diner with them again. My grandfather from my Mom's side of the family, he died of cancer 22 years ago. My grandmother on my Dad's side of the family, she passed a few months after my grandfather from a hospital mistake. My cousin Aaron, who I never got to know as he passed as a young child. Last, but definitely not least, my cousin Kelsey who passed in a car accident last September. If it were possible, I can't think of any other person in the world that I would want to spend the holidays with, other than my family that is still here with me.
I agree spending Christmas with our long life love ones is most precious
Old 08-14-2009, 10:45 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

Allie has shown a merry disposition
I would have to say my great grandfather on my mother's side of the family. He passed away in 1993. He lived in a different state from me and would always come here for Christmas. He loved Christmas as much as I do.

As for someone famous, it'd have to be Dolly Parton. I adore her. I would love to talk with her about where she was born and raised....East Tennessee. I call the Smoky Mountains my second home and I think it would be neat to chat with her about her home.
The Following User Says Thank You to Allie For This Useful Post:
Chillywilly (08-23-2009)
Old 08-14-2009, 11:44 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
Last Achievements

Father Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Dinner with Charles Dickiens would be interesting, I'd love to know where he got inspiration for all his characters from.
The Following User Says Thank You to Father Christmas For This Useful Post:
Chillywilly (08-23-2009)
Old 08-14-2009, 07:59 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,678 Times in 881 Posts
momnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companion
My dear departed dad who passed in 2003 and my mother in law who passed in 2005. We miss them so much even though my dad did steal all the olives!
Old 08-19-2009, 12:54 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

Christmaschick has shown a merry dispositionChristmaschick has shown a merry disposition
My Dad who passed away April 20th, 1998.
Old 08-23-2009, 07:17 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Chillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elf
candle

Originally Posted by Christmaschick View Post
My Dad who passed away April 20th, 1998.
My father passed April 11, 2008. So I can clearly understand that.