Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Has anyone been to....

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,836
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 08-18-2009, 05:00 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
I always hope to go but, I've not made it yet. I do subscribe to the newsletter so I usually know what's going on there! They just had something going on where they had someone dressed in the Pink Nightmare Bunny suit (which they now sell in the gift shop) and they had the mean elf lady from the mall scene there signing autographs. They try to get as many of the actors back as they can to participate in the events. I'll get there one of these days.

"You used up all the glue on purpose!"-A Christmas Story
Old 08-19-2009, 12:42 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

Christmaschick has shown a merry dispositionChristmaschick has shown a merry disposition
Originally Posted by MerryNoel View Post
The CHRISTMAS STORY house..and Museum

uhmmm how did I not know these places existed? I sooo have to go see them..... I LOVE that movie..always have ..always will

wow.... I am thinking of the road trip from Toronto already....it is apparently a 5 hour drive.... maybe in early November

http://www.achristmasstoryhouse.com/
Oh so cool! I may take that drive from Mississauga!
Old 08-19-2009, 12:44 PM

Christmaschick has shown a merry dispositionChristmaschick has shown a merry disposition
Believe it or not I've never seen that movie.
Old 08-20-2009, 07:56 PM
Every time a bell rings..

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,303 Times in 610 Posts
rodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the tree
=)

Yup REALLLY Want to go!
Old 08-21-2009, 08:46 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
Originally Posted by rodmonster View Post
Yup REALLLY Want to go!
Well load up Rodster and I'll meet you there!!! I want to go too. It's only like 2 1/2 hours from me too.

"You used up all the glue on purpose!"-A Christmas Story
Old 08-21-2009, 12:01 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

HoosierChristmas has disabled reputation
It's a little far from here BUT I live 20 mins away from Hammond, IN where the story took place!
Old 08-21-2009, 02:29 PM
Every time a bell rings..

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,303 Times in 610 Posts
rodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the tree
=)

Lets Go Girl!!
Old 08-22-2009, 06:24 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

HoosierChristmas has disabled reputation
I was looking through the site yesterday and it makes me want to go! Maybe one day we can get take trip out there!
Old 08-22-2009, 10:17 AM
Last Achievements

Snowman1971 has shown a merry dispositionSnowman1971 has shown a merry dispositionSnowman1971 has shown a merry dispositionSnowman1971 has shown a merry disposition
I was in Cleveland the week before Thanksgiving last year. Didn't realize the place was there until after that. I only spent 24 ours there though, and the people I was with wouldn't have went for it anyway. Oh well....