Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Sears Christmas Wish Book is here!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 54,005
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,737)
Welcome to our newest member, AmyHardy

Old 08-24-2009, 01:16 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

TwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnog
EDIT: Try this link http://www.sears.com/shc/s/dap_10153...liday+Wishbook and click Request A Catalog. maybe that will work and I'll get the Wish Book.

Oooo, how do I get a Sears Wish Book?

Last edited by TwinkleLights25; 08-24-2009 at 01:30 AM. Reason: Eep! Sorry about all the edits
The Following User Says Thank You to TwinkleLights25 For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (08-24-2009)

Old 08-24-2009, 06:02 AM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

Pam has shown a merry dispositionPam has shown a merry disposition
I cant wait to get my Wishbook...will be on the lookout for it now that I know some people have received theirs!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Pam For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (08-24-2009)
Old 08-24-2009, 06:19 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,688 Times in 13,354 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star

Originally Posted by TwinkleLights25 View Post
EDIT: Try this link http://www.sears.com/shc/s/dap_10153...liday+Wishbook and click Request A Catalog. maybe that will work and I'll get the Wish Book.

Oooo, how do I get a Sears Wish Book?
You can go on line and order one, but will have to pick it up at your local store. http://www.sears.ca/gp/node/n/16432581
Old 08-24-2009, 07:34 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 4,787 Times in 1,185 Posts
Snow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the tree
I remember those from when I was a kid, used to love looking through those. Between my brother and sister and myself, we wore that catalog out!

They must be listening to The Greasy Skillet Show. Hosted by RadioJonD! Every Saturday night 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM Eastern time!
Old 08-24-2009, 07:50 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 53,015 Times in 9,618 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Yay!!!

Old 08-24-2009, 07:55 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 161,962 Times in 30,841 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I can't wait to get mine. We pass it around and have the family circle what they want to. It is always a great way to get an idea of what everyone wants.

LTD is a mail order catalog here in the USA. Businesses can set up accounts with them and then order stuff. They have all kinds of toys, home decor, and decorations. They are the same company as Lakeside Collection which serves the ordinary public. www.lakeside.com
Old 08-24-2009, 08:19 AM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

santashelperkobrin has shown a merry disposition
holly Wish Book

Im in Canada and we have our wishbook allready, We got it last week....It's not as good as past years but they have alot of good stuff in it, My two little guy's have found alot they want allready...lol

Ruth