Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Home & Family » The Clock Is Ticking! Whew!!!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,434
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,754)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
There's Something About...
By MMC Editor
05-30-2002 03:38 PM
40,724 Views  0 Posts
If Only She Hadn't Winked
By MMC Editor
06-09-2002 08:18 PM
Last post by caninemomssister
12-01-2013 05:36 PM
57,179 Views  1 Posts
The Christmas Tree
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:30 PM
63,311 Views  0 Posts
The Story of Black Peter
By MMC Editor
06-03-2002 01:49 PM
Last post by Angioni
09-16-2012 09:19 AM
1 Posts
“Christmas Afternoon” by...
By MerryCarey
05-14-2012 11:51 AM
38,814 Views  0 Posts

Old 09-07-2009, 09:49 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Chillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elf
candle The Clock Is Ticking! Whew!!!

Hi My Merry Christmas Family. It is Sept already and the Holiday are going to come so fast that you won't be able to believe it. Last year this time I was a little behind in getting ready. So if you haven't started get started because the Holidays moving forward will be racing by. Do miss out!
Old 09-07-2009, 10:12 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

Christmaschick has shown a merry dispositionChristmaschick has shown a merry disposition
Originally Posted by Chillywilly View Post
Hi My Merry Christmas Family. It is Sept already and the Holiday are going to come so fast that you won't be able to believe it. Last year this time I was a little behind in getting ready. So if you haven't started get started because the Holidays moving forward will be racing by. Do miss out!
You're so right! I just wish my family knew what they wanted and didn't change their minds so much. I guess I can buy for people who I don't get a list from.
The Following User Says Thank You to Christmaschick For This Useful Post:
Chillywilly (09-07-2009)
Old 09-07-2009, 01:37 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Chillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elf
Originally Posted by Christmaschick View Post
You're so right! I just wish my family knew what they wanted and didn't change their minds so much. I guess I can buy for people who I don't get a list from.
That's true, I try to get everyone what they ask for but if I don't get a response I just choose for them. It is funny at this time of year everything speeds up. The season is upon us.
Old 09-07-2009, 03:07 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

Silverbells is a good elfSilverbells is a good elfSilverbells is a good elfSilverbells is a good elfSilverbells is a good elfSilverbells is a good elf
Im with you

Im so ready I just finished watching Merry Christmas Charlie Brown on youtube. Now im about to look through my Christmas catalog for some gift ideas.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silverbells For This Useful Post:
Chillywilly (09-07-2009), snowberry (09-09-2009)
Old 09-07-2009, 04:30 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

RavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elf
light

I am so excited .I just bought my first house, and I will be all moved in by oct 1st.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RavenHardt For This Useful Post:
Chillywilly (09-07-2009), snowberry (09-09-2009)
Old 09-07-2009, 05:37 PM
Official button pusher!

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,908 Times in 1,066 Posts
Undrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the tree
Congrats on the first house! You will have a blast decorating it. I know we do!
Thank you, Louann. We will never forget you!
Old 09-07-2009, 06:36 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by RavenHardt View Post
I am so excited .I just bought my first house, and I will be all moved in by oct 1st.
That is Awesome. So this will be the first year that you get to decorate your new home. This is exciting. Best Wishes!
Old 09-09-2009, 09:14 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

snowberry has disabled reputation
A new house for the holidays. That's wonderful. You must be so excited. I'm hoping to move this summer and I really would like to find a place with a fireplace. It's been more than 20 years since I had one. I do have a chimenea on my patio which I build lots of fires in during the chilly fall month. It's fun but not the same.

snowberry (who thanks Jesus for the scent of wood smoke)
Old 09-09-2009, 09:54 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 144,140 Times in 26,516 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by RavenHardt View Post

Congrulations!!!!!! I am sure you will find all kinds of cool ways to decorate it.

I have started getting ready and shopping. I am a little behind in getting my cookie supplies stockpiled but I am doing good at getting gifts.
Old 09-09-2009, 12:04 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

snowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I just can't believe that in a few more days that number will be 2 digit instead of 3!