Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Santa's Sleigh 2009

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,848
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,200)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 09-10-2009, 06:46 PM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,932 Times in 2,418 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Santa's Sleigh 2009

We are pleased to once again join the associated webmasters of the Merry Network in supporting Santa's Sleigh 2009.

This year, we have a very special need. Please visit the Santa Sleigh website for more details about the very special and needed Christmas gift for a 13 year-old California boy.

This is a tall order, even for Santa. And we're taking extraordinary measures to try to help as much as we can this year.

Any donation above $10 goes directly and in full to Santa's Sleigh AND gets a Platinum Membership here at MMC.

In addition, I will be holding a local fund raising event in Utah (selling See's Candies, of course!) and know of one other similar event being organized in California. We appreciate all who work to help fill Santa's Sleigh this year! This project will require better than $50,000 we figure. We have no expectation that we can fill that need entirely here on our own. So we're going all out on several fronts to get help from other individuals and organizations. If you have a suggestion, please PM me!

I will update our progress on this project here on a weekly basis in this thread.

thanks,
Jeff

Last edited by Jeff Westover; 09-10-2009 at 06:49 PM.

Old 09-10-2009, 10:56 PM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,069 Times in 277 Posts
Laney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I hope to be able to donate soon! I also posted a link on my facebook page to help bring more attention to the organization. If anyone else has fb or myspace, please do the same and lets get the word out there!

This truly seems like an amazing young boy and if anyone can help - Santa can. Lets continue his spirit of giving and make this a wonderful Christmas!