Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,843
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 08-16-2009, 07:31 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

christmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elf
christmas lighting help.

i was wondering if anybody knew some nice colors that would go together for christmas lights for outside or on the christmas tree it self? this will be my wife and i first christmas in our own apartment.my family and i we would use blue and white(alot) red and white,red green and white,pink.but we are trying to figure out some nice colors that would go together cuz soon stores are gonna start putting out christmas stuff in the next month or two.so any advice please.
snowflake22 (02-12-2014)
Old 08-17-2009, 09:00 AM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

SQNOLA has shown a merry disposition
Could you just go with multi colored light strings? Then, you wouldn't have to worry about a particular color theme. Or, is there something in particular you'd like them to match?
The Following User Says Thank You to SQNOLA For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-12-2014)
Old 08-18-2009, 04:32 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
I don't do the multi color lights. I prefer white lights but, I also like red and white lights on some things. But, for me the look is all clear, all the time! Sorry I can't be of any more help to you.

"You used up all the glue on purpose!"-A Christmas Story
The Following User Says Thank You to Santa's Helper For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-12-2014)
Old 09-08-2009, 04:09 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

Ryan4Christmas has shown a merry dispositionRyan4Christmas has shown a merry dispositionRyan4Christmas has shown a merry dispositionRyan4Christmas has shown a merry disposition
Multi-colors always look good or i really like using the plain clear lights, it looks really pretty under a little bit of snow too.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ryan4Christmas For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-12-2014)
Old 09-08-2009, 04:44 PM
Official button pusher!

Last Achievements

Thanked 6,001 Times in 1,079 Posts
Undrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the tree
I like the led lights that change colors. Those are awesome
Thank you, Louann. We will never forget you!
The Following User Says Thank You to Undrtakr For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-12-2014)
Old 09-15-2009, 06:08 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,060 Times in 612 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
I remember my dad putting all blue lights on our tree and with the silver ornaments it was beautiful.

I prefer clear lights but I have used both clear and multi on a my tree at the same time and I really like the affect.
I may do blue and clear this year on my living room tree. Still in the thinking stages on this.