Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Attention Canadian Members...

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,081
Threads: 53,866
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,459)
Welcome to our newest member, Blitz

Old 08-27-2009, 03:47 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

loksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnog
Oh no!! I just checked this afternoon -- I'm dyin' here!! Oh man, that hurts! BRENT ya got me man! Oh, the pain and suffering!!!

Well, really it's the humiliation

Go USA!

Old 08-27-2009, 08:01 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,330 Times in 13,288 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by loksi View Post
Oh no!! I just checked this afternoon -- I'm dyin' here!! Oh man, that hurts! BRENT ya got me man! Oh, the pain and suffering!!!

Well, really it's the humiliation

Go USA!
join us and you will be safe!!!
Old 08-31-2009, 01:48 PM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

YellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elf
Originally Posted by loksi View Post
Just a brief note to the Clan Canadian Creamers (CCC):

check your profiles, did ya get hit?

Man, nothing like a good snowball fight! Of course, growing up here in Oklahoma, we never had much snow, just had to throw dirt clods...

Red dirt clods. LOL! Sorry you're getting killed, I was away for a few days. I'm up for a clan; but, I'm not sure how to set that up. If you set one up, I'll join in. Otherwise, I might have some time in the next day or 2 to look into it. There's still a long season of snow battle to endure, teaming up may be the only way to survive.

YS
Old 08-31-2009, 05:12 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,330 Times in 13,288 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star

Originally Posted by YellowSnow View Post
Red dirt clods. LOL! Sorry you're getting killed, I was away for a few days. I'm up for a clan; but, I'm not sure how to set that up. If you set one up, I'll join in. Otherwise, I might have some time in the next day or 2 to look into it. There's still a long season of snow battle to endure, teaming up may be the only way to survive.

YS
The first post in this thread tells how to join a clan. But really, why would look any further than the best there is? Canada eh, we know how to pitch a good snow ball!!
Old 09-02-2009, 08:27 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

loksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnog
I oughta be ashamed of myself I'm having WAY too much fun here!

Ahhhh! The sheer audacity! They would have us join the Canadian Creamers?? Rally 'round fellas (& gals too) and let's show some good old USA spirit!

hehehehe

And YS - you know, that red dirt (clay) packs pretty good!
Old 09-24-2009, 12:36 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Let's give this one a bump...

And a SMACK to the Creamers!
Old 09-25-2009, 08:54 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,459 Times in 328 Posts
MerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to others
ok so I bought some snow balls.. now what? am I am member?
Old 09-26-2009, 07:42 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Hi MerryNoel, click someone's name (like myself for example) and on their snowbattle page just click on the snowball icon you see, and it will throw at them. You'll get private messages showing you've been thrown at when others hit you. AND of course, have fun with this page throwing extras 'cause you can only throw 1 per day officially. Have fun, and ....

....here's some coming your way!!!!