Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Introductions New here? Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,843
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 10-08-2009, 06:33 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

snowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Welcome Debbie
The Following User Says Thank You to snowytree For This Useful Post:
vsuclaribnl (10-20-2009)
Old 10-08-2009, 11:25 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
welcome
The Following User Says Thank You to kelly ann For This Useful Post:
vsuclaribnl (10-20-2009)
Old 10-09-2009, 12:14 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

TwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnog
Welcome, Debbie!! Make yourself at home!

The Following User Says Thank You to TwinkleLights25 For This Useful Post:
vsuclaribnl (10-20-2009)
Old 10-11-2009, 08:18 PM
Mistletoeologist

Smiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Originally Posted by vsuclaribnl View Post
Hi all!

This is my first post here and I just want to say hi! Christmastime is my favorite time of year...even though I'm not a fan of cold weather, there is nothing like the feel in the air that time of year! Decorating the tree and collecting penguin ornaments are my favorite things to do at Christmastime. (My goal is to get enough penguin ornaments to have a strictly penguin Christmas tree in the future, as well as the usual Christmas tree my family and I put up.)

A little about me...my name is Debbie, I'm 29 and I'm currently living with my parents until I get back on my feet (lost my job due to the economy a few months back and it's been slim pickens on job opportunities since then). I have a lovely kitty named Sangria who I try to (unsuccessfully) put a Santa hat on every year. I looooove Christmas, but as a warm weather fan, my favorite overall season is summer. I lived in Georgia for a time and it was awesome being in shorts and a tank top on Christmas day!

So...hi to everyone and I look forward to being active here on the board!

Only 85 days to go (I think)!!
--Debbie
Welcome, I'm from Georgia too & I know what you mean about liking warm weather I HATE THE COLD LOL!
The Following User Says Thank You to Smiley21 For This Useful Post:
vsuclaribnl (10-20-2009)
Old 10-13-2009, 06:04 PM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 47,617 Times in 7,652 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Hello and welcome!
The Following User Says Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
vsuclaribnl (10-20-2009)
Old 10-14-2009, 12:24 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
Last Achievements

Father Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Welcome

Cant agree on the weather thing though...gotta be cold and frosty at Christmas.
The Following User Says Thank You to Father Christmas For This Useful Post:
vsuclaribnl (10-20-2009)
Old 10-15-2009, 06:29 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger
Last Achievements

LonelyEyesOnly has shown a merry dispositionLonelyEyesOnly has shown a merry disposition
Welcome Debbie!
The Following User Says Thank You to LonelyEyesOnly For This Useful Post:
vsuclaribnl (10-20-2009)
Old 10-15-2009, 08:28 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,521 Times in 1,984 Posts
brent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa envious
A little late again, but welcome Debbie! Good luck at putting the Santa hat on your kitty this year. He'll grow to love it eventually.............

"The bells, the bows and the flashing lights, the mistletoes and the 'Silent Nights. It's all for show, but that's all right. That's not why I love this time of year..."
The Following User Says Thank You to brent For This Useful Post:
vsuclaribnl (10-20-2009)
Old 10-17-2009, 06:59 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

jollyliz has shown a merry disposition
Welcome!!!

"Christmas was on it's way. Lovely, glorious, beautiful Christmas, upon which the entire kid year revolved." -- A Christmas Story
The Following User Says Thank You to jollyliz For This Useful Post:
vsuclaribnl (10-20-2009)