Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,098
Threads: 54,008
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,841)
Welcome to our newest member, misswang123

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-20-2009, 07:03 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,510 Times in 920 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
I love Christmas!!! Tony and I have been together for 11 years, married 9 years. It just seems like each year we bring out the Christmas spirit in each other a little more. He is not as big into listening to Christmas music or watching Christmas music year round as I am but that's OK. We have been discussing for th past month different ideas for decorating this year, what new activities we want to do with the kids and how we want to spend Christmas this year. Thankfully we are on the same page on all of those topics so it works out wonderfully.
The Following User Says Thank You to Minta For This Useful Post:
Seawaters (10-22-2009)