Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Guess who bought another tree?

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,432
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,745)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Xtree1 The Fir Tree
By MMC Editor
09-25-2011 07:00 AM
77,474 Views  0 Posts
Gift 4 Ideas for Frugal Gift...
By MMC Editor
09-25-2011 07:00 AM
72,148 Views  0 Posts
Bells The REAL First Christmas
By MMC Editor
05-29-2002 10:34 PM
0 Posts
Frankincense
By MMC Editor
06-08-2011 05:45 PM
47,360 Views  0 Posts
Santa Speaks 2000
By MMC Editor
06-11-2002 10:54 PM
43,669 Views  0 Posts

Old 10-26-2009, 02:27 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

mrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry disposition
You must be excited...can't wait to see the pics! Happy decorating!
Old 10-26-2009, 09:27 PM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,111 Times in 545 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
I will take pics
I was bit surprised too when I seen 1500 lights. It had more lights then the 9 ft one

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 10-27-2009, 07:01 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 4,762 Times in 1,181 Posts
Snow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the tree
That's awesome! How many trees do you have?

They must be listening to The Greasy Skillet Show. Hosted by RadioJonD! Every Saturday night 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM Eastern time!
Old 10-27-2009, 08:12 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,260 Times in 3,104 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by JanaBanana View Post
I got another Christmas tree. Costco has some gorgeous tree's for sale I wanted to "replace" one of the trees... this one is 7.5 ft and has 1500 lights. I cant wait to put up my stuff! Im starting this Sunday
Also got a really big tear drop swag for the front door and a box of red and gold ornaments.
YAY!!!!

Old 10-27-2009, 02:06 PM

Last Achievements

JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by Snow-in-Texas View Post
That's awesome! How many trees do you have?
Now I have 4 full size trees... but total trees we have 8...but I still have to get the baby a tree for her nursery. All my kids have their own table top tree's in there rooms

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 10-27-2009, 03:29 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

TwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnog
Cool! Have fun decorating!

This Sunday is November 1st! Squeeeeeeel! Yippee!

Old 10-27-2009, 03:33 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,160 Times in 12,625 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by JanaBanana View Post
I got another Christmas tree. Costco has some gorgeous tree's for sale I wanted to "replace" one of the trees... this one is 7.5 ft and has 1500 lights. I cant wait to put up my stuff! Im starting this Sunday.
Also got a really big tear drop swag for the front door and a box of red and gold ornaments.
Sounds wonderful! Look forward to seeing pictures of it all decorated.
Old 10-27-2009, 03:40 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,678 Times in 881 Posts
momnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companion
Your pics always look so lovely. You have a great eye for decorating!
Hope you will post some from this season for inspiration.
Old 10-27-2009, 09:49 PM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by momnan30 View Post
Your pics always look so lovely. You have a great eye for decorating!
Hope you will post some from this season for inspiration.

Thank you I will for sure.. I have for the last several years made websites with my pics. Its fun to see everyones pictures of their homes all decorated

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 10-28-2009, 11:08 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
Can't wait to see it Jana.

"You used up all the glue on purpose!"-A Christmas Story