Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Home & Family » Need suggestions...

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,845
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 10-21-2009, 10:27 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,301 Times in 13,285 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star

Originally Posted by TwinkleLights25 View Post
Please be sure to share pictures w/us after you finish your house!
Thank you, I will.

Old 10-22-2009, 02:33 PM
Invalid Email

lauriebear777 has shown a merry dispositionlauriebear777 has shown a merry dispositionlauriebear777 has shown a merry disposition
In Santa's work shop I always pictured a Christmas Tree in the workshop for some reason and mini tools because I always think of the elves as smaller then adults. I also picture large windows to see the snow outside...
The Following User Says Thank You to lauriebear777 For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (10-24-2009)
Old 10-24-2009, 06:19 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,301 Times in 13,285 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I was at a book sale today and found a book called "a little book of Gingerbread" by Joanna Farrow
This book is full of recipes and tips for making all kinds of decorations out of gingerbread. I was so happy to find this, it is going to be a great help with this contest!
Old 10-31-2009, 11:47 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class

HollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elf
holly

How about havig a reindeer or two poking their heads through some of the windows, just looking curious. IF you are going to have a Chimney- make sure you get blue cotton candy for the smoke.
Christmasstar (11-01-2009)