Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,439
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,943)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
When It is Not Christmas...
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:26 PM
44,270 Views  0 Posts
Christmas in Europe
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:21 PM
0 Posts
santahat Shoppers: They're...
By MMC Editor
11-23-2011 09:47 AM
Last post by Christmasstar
01-07-2012 02:02 PM
90,349 Views  2 Posts
A Christmas Past Comes...
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:17 PM
0 Posts
Christmas Tree Grandpa's Christmas Tree...
By MMC Editor
11-19-2011 10:56 PM
Last post by Stnicholas01
01-09-2014 01:35 PM
3 Posts

Old 10-29-2009, 08:50 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,452 Times in 1,973 Posts
brent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa envious
I have not been to Bronners in about 10 years either. My mom and her husband went last year and spent a fair amount of money on decorations. I believe somewhere near $500! They absolutely loved it! I highly recommend going. I definitely wish I could return but I live a little further from it now. Actually, my mom and her husband really wanted to go back again this year but it just wasn't in the cards.

"The bells, the bows and the flashing lights, the mistletoes and the 'Silent Nights. It's all for show, but that's all right. That's not why I love this time of year..."
Old 10-30-2009, 07:13 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

gracie has shown a merry dispositiongracie has shown a merry disposition
I live in Michigan just an hour away from Bronners. It is a wonderful place where I get my Christmas fix lots of times thru out the year. It is so much fun there your eyes dont know where to look first. There is stuff hanging from the ceiling and displays up all over the place.. Lots of fun. Things are priced from very very inexpensive to unbelieveably expensive. (sigh) I have this weekend off so maybe I need to take a quick trip over there. The town of Frankenmuth ,where it is located, has a Bavarian theme. In fact its nick name is Little Bavaria--Be sure and eat at the Bavarian Inn when you finally do get to go
Old 10-30-2009, 08:01 PM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,149 Times in 816 Posts
Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
I have seen this store online and would love to go.

Pray for Peace People Everywhere!
Victoria
Old 10-30-2009, 09:09 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

lmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Originally Posted by gracie View Post
I live in Michigan just an hour away from Bronners. It is a wonderful place where I get my Christmas fix lots of times thru out the year. It is so much fun there your eyes dont know where to look first. There is stuff hanging from the ceiling and displays up all over the place.. Lots of fun. Things are priced from very very inexpensive to unbelieveably expensive. (sigh) I have this weekend off so maybe I need to take a quick trip over there. The town of Frankenmuth ,where it is located, has a Bavarian theme. In fact its nick name is Little Bavaria--Be sure and eat at the Bavarian Inn when you finally do get to go
I'm an hour away from Bronner's, too!
I love Love LOVE it there. I can't wait to be able to take a day and go up for a visit!!! And of course do some Christmas shopping. I love Frankenmuth! And eating at the Bavarian is definitely a must!

Merry Christmas! Liz
Old 10-31-2009, 04:53 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

karanmi has shown a merry dispositionkaranmi has shown a merry disposition
If you can talk them into going do. It is awsome there. They have just so much more than in their catalogue. Anything you can want and in any price range. Yoiu can even special order ornaments there. I have a daughter with an unusal spelling of the name. I could never find an ornament with her name till going there and realizing they will add the name to the ornament. Not sure what it would cost now but back those many years ago I paid $6.00 and they shipped it to us. I hope you can get there.