Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,125
Threads: 54,224
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,350)
Welcome to our newest member, AMcLoud

Old 11-07-2009, 07:37 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

Silverbells is a good elfSilverbells is a good elfSilverbells is a good elfSilverbells is a good elfSilverbells is a good elfSilverbells is a good elf
so swollen

hey everybody hope all is well as for me i got all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled yesterday(Friday November 6th) and i feel like crap. im lying here n my parents bed with a swollen face and a sore jaw but i had to log on and check on my friends. hope u guys r all doing well. this friday starts our holiday season final countdown people can't wait!

Old 11-07-2009, 07:44 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

BrittanyMarie is a good elfBrittanyMarie is a good elfBrittanyMarie is a good elfBrittanyMarie is a good elfBrittanyMarie is a good elfBrittanyMarie is a good elfBrittanyMarie is a good elf
Hope you recover quickly!! I got all 4 of mine taken out last year and was down for about 5 days. It really took its toll on me but my fiance got all 4 of his out a few months ago and was eating really crunchy tacos the very next morning. He acted as if it never even happened.
Silverbells (11-07-2009)
Old 11-07-2009, 07:59 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,518 Times in 922 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
I hope you feel better soon. I had mine done 10 years ago and I drank ALOT of ice cold apple juice. Because it was so cold it helped keep the swelling down and actually acid in the juice helped my mouth heal faster.
The Following User Says Thank You to Minta For This Useful Post:
Silverbells (11-07-2009)
Old 11-07-2009, 08:12 PM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 164,011 Times in 31,299 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I hope you get feeling better soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
Silverbells (11-07-2009)
Old 11-08-2009, 05:35 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 81,048 Times in 13,422 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
ouch!
hope you are feeling better soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
Silverbells (11-08-2009)
Old 11-08-2009, 05:40 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 4,787 Times in 1,185 Posts
Snow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Wow all 4 at once? I had one pulled that was absessed and that was painful enough. Get better real soon.

They must be listening to The Greasy Skillet Show. Hosted by RadioJonD! Every Saturday night 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM Eastern time!
The Following User Says Thank You to Snow-in-Texas For This Useful Post:
Silverbells (11-08-2009)
Old 11-08-2009, 06:34 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 53,924 Times in 9,773 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
My son had all his 4 taken at once and I know it was painful. Get better soon!

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Silverbells (11-08-2009)
Old 11-08-2009, 06:37 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

ChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry disposition
Ouch!

Hope you feel much better soon!
Old 11-08-2009, 06:45 AM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster
Last Achievements

DayTek has shown a merry dispositionDayTek has shown a merry dispositionDayTek has shown a merry disposition
I got mine done around the beginning of November 2 years ago. Not fun, but on the bright side they won't give you trouble any more!

Consider that you should be close to healed up in time for the holidays and won't miss out on any dinners
The Following User Says Thank You to DayTek For This Useful Post:
Silverbells (11-08-2009)
Old 11-08-2009, 08:11 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
Oh bless your heart!
Hope you feel better expeditiously!

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch
The Following User Says Thank You to Faith4always For This Useful Post:
Silverbells (11-08-2009)