Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Purchased my first Christmas gifts....

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,082
Threads: 53,866
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,459)
Welcome to our newest member, freepsychic212

Old 11-08-2009, 08:34 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Maebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Purchased my first Christmas gifts....

Yesterday, I gave in and ordered 3 Wii games from Target. They'll be a family gift. It starts my Christmas shopping season. It was so much fun to play some Wii games Friday night with our 25 year old son and 24 year old daughter!

I'm not counting some gifts for a family my organization is sponsoring. I still need to go out and get another part of those. This year is uncertain because Rick wants to cut out our great nieces and nephews. It's not for lack of money. We're both working and doing okay. I told him that I don't think this is the time to do it. HIs mother passed away back in April and I just don't think we should do it. It will likely happen my way but I'm just not sure.

Old 11-08-2009, 08:54 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

novelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elf
What a great gift. you must be so happy you started your shopping. I've started mine too, and i'm not done yet.
Old 11-08-2009, 09:07 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 156,686 Times in 28,984 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Congrulations on getting started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-08-2009, 09:24 AM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,151 Times in 816 Posts
Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
Good for you..I started mine also.I wona few things for my lil girl on ebay.it feels great doesn't it!

Pray for Peace People Everywhere!
Victoria
Old 11-08-2009, 09:57 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
Last Achievements

christmasjingles has shown a merry dispositionchristmasjingles has shown a merry disposition
oh, how fun!!! My son (who'll be 14 on Christmas) really wants a wii, and I would love to surprise him with it, (although it would be for the family) but I don't think I can afford it this year. If I could get it, it would be the ONLY gift I would be buying.
Old 11-08-2009, 10:26 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

BrittanyMarie is a good elfBrittanyMarie is a good elfBrittanyMarie is a good elfBrittanyMarie is a good elfBrittanyMarie is a good elfBrittanyMarie is a good elfBrittanyMarie is a good elf
Good for you on getting started!! I am sure you all will enjoy lots of family fun with the games
Old 11-08-2009, 01:14 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,330 Times in 13,288 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star

Originally Posted by Maebeary View Post
Yesterday, I gave in and ordered 3 Wii games from Target. They'll be a family gift. It starts my Christmas shopping season. It was so much fun to play some Wii games Friday night with our 25 year old son and 24 year old daughter!
That sounds like fun! Our family still plays lots of game together and we plan on getting a WII some day.
Old 11-08-2009, 01:27 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

ChristmasOfLove has shown a merry disposition
I brought my first gifts for my little cousin yesterday. Haha, it makes me excited!
Old 11-08-2009, 01:33 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,330 Times in 13,288 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star

Originally Posted by Maebeary View Post
This year is uncertain because Rick wants to cut out our great nieces and nephews. It's not for lack of money. We're both working and doing okay. I told him that I don't think this is the time to do it. HIs mother passed away back in April and I just don't think we should do it. It will likely happen my way but I'm just not sure.
It is always hard to make the decision to stop buying for someone. My sister solved it by buying for everyone until they reached a certain age and then that was it. Everyone knew that would happen so it was OK.
Old 11-08-2009, 02:33 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Maebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
It is always hard to make the decision to stop buying for someone. My sister solved it by buying for everyone until they reached a certain age and then that was it. Everyone knew that would happen so it was OK.

I'd be good with stopping at a certain age. But, I want them to know that it will happen.