Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,438
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,943)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Gift 2 Book Review: Good King...
By MMC Editor
10-29-2012 12:50 AM
86,241 Views  0 Posts
Top Ten Ways to Avoid...
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:04 PM
43,771 Views  0 Posts
Christmas Tree Using Outdoor...
By JeanetteDi
09-18-2011 03:26 PM
Last post by Christmas-man
11-23-2011 07:45 AM
92,368 Views  1 Posts
Mr. Krueger's Christmas...
By MMC Editor
06-09-2011 09:08 PM
66,152 Views  0 Posts
Questions from a First...
By MMc Editor
06-11-2002 05:00 PM
59,964 Views  0 Posts

Old 08-19-2009, 10:43 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 144,241 Times in 26,538 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I am doing a rustic theme tree this year. It will have alot of wooden and homemade ornaments on it. I am also thinking about putting a small tree in the kitchen. I will decorate it with cookie cutters, gingerbread men, and different kinds of kitchen ornaments that I have. I have done a nascar tree in the past but probally won't this year.
The Following User Says Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-11-2014)
Old 09-15-2009, 07:15 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class

Snowfall has shown a merry dispositionSnowfall has shown a merry dispositionSnowfall has shown a merry dispositionSnowfall has shown a merry disposition
My soon-to-be MIL (47 more days!) is making a SCUBA themed tree for her husband's den this year. All he does is dive, so I think he'll like it. I have no idea how she's going to do it, but I'll let everyone know when I finally see it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Snowfall For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-11-2014)
Old 11-02-2009, 02:48 PM
Merry Forums Newbie

CandyKara has shown a merry disposition
Hello Everyone!

Hey Everyone, thought I'd join this forum to get some great ideas and try and inspire others as well! This year I am doing a Christmas Candy theme and I'll post some pictures of what I have and maybe others would like to try some of these crafts! Looking forward to chatting with you all!
The Following User Says Thank You to CandyKara For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-11-2014)
Old 11-02-2009, 08:40 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

TwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnog
Originally Posted by CandyKara View Post
Hey Everyone, thought I'd join this forum to get some great ideas and try and inspire others as well! This year I am doing a Christmas Candy theme and I'll post some pictures of what I have and maybe others would like to try some of these crafts! Looking forward to chatting with you all!
Welcome!

Yes, please feel free to share pics of your tree and any other Christmas decorations, projects, crafts, etc.

The Following User Says Thank You to TwinkleLights25 For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-11-2014)
Old 11-11-2009, 11:01 AM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

Dukicin1 has shown a merry disposition
This year I am doing our office at home in black, red and silver. I have a silver tree that will be decorated with all red and black ornaments and a black tree that will be decorated in all silver and black. I also have silver wreaths as well as black ones.

Also, this year I'm decorating our master bath with 2, 3 and 4 foot trees around the corner tub with copper colored ornaments in sort of a rustic theme.

I've done gingerbread themes and snowman themes but have since gone a bit more conservative and all these ornaments have ended up on my family tree.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dukicin1 For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-11-2014)
Old 11-11-2009, 06:36 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,282 Times in 784 Posts
brittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companion
Originally Posted by Dukicin1 View Post
This year I am doing our office at home in black, red and silver. I have a silver tree that will be decorated with all red and black ornaments and a black tree that will be decorated in all silver and black. I also have silver wreaths as well as black ones.

Mine is Kind of like yours.
Our tree is going to be black,burgandy & silver..with white lights..
my mom decided to change up our tree this year!
The Following User Says Thank You to brittd19 For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-11-2014)
Old 11-11-2009, 09:31 PM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

rickymallory has shown a merry dispositionrickymallory has shown a merry dispositionrickymallory has shown a merry disposition
We don't theme our tree on anything really, we just chuck what we have on there and hope it looks good, which probably explains why I keep re-arranging it!

Gold Tinsel, Multi colored and white lights. Red, Gold and Silver Ornaments, Cherubs, Butterflies, Reindeer and red bows. and a large angel on the top.

It's a 5ft tree but with the angel it's just over 6ft.
The Following User Says Thank You to rickymallory For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-11-2014)
Old 11-17-2009, 04:04 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

One Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnog
All of these sound so cute, what great ideas....I like the gingerbread cookie theme tree, clear lights, cinnamon sticks, little red apples, and red and white gingham check bows.....I try and use this idea on one of the trees each year....Enjoy the decorating, and thanks for all the neat ideas....
The Following User Says Thank You to One Spoiled Brat For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-11-2014)