Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » How many houses have you spotted with decs up already?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,096
Threads: 53,977
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,477)
Welcome to our newest member, K31E

Old 11-12-2009, 08:32 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
How many houses have you spotted with decs up already?

There is about two houses I know of that has the decorations and lights up already! AND I thought I was early, lol.....

Old 11-12-2009, 08:53 AM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 29,404 Times in 4,663 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
The only one I've seen so far is a guy who still hasn't taken them down from last year.
Old 11-12-2009, 08:56 AM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

YellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elf
None around me that I've seen. I haven't gotten out much after dark in the last week or two though, so...??
I think the next couple of weekends will change that though. I'm looking forward to seeing them. Several folks in my neighborhood do a lot of outdoor decorating. Can't wait to see it!

YS
Old 11-12-2009, 09:09 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class

Snowfall has shown a merry dispositionSnowfall has shown a merry dispositionSnowfall has shown a merry dispositionSnowfall has shown a merry disposition
Just last night, I saw some lights on a house off in the distance. I pointed them out to my husband and he just said, "no." I guess he could read my mind - I was thinking we could put ours up now too!
Old 11-12-2009, 10:25 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

ChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry disposition
I haven't seen any yet... I will probably be the first... I will put everything up outside next week!
Old 11-12-2009, 10:31 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

stacyk9 has shown a merry disposition
Beside mine? None. Actually, we've only got the lights on the house so far because it was in the 70's last weekend. Couldn't pass up the opportunity. It's supposed to be another nice weekend so I'm guessing a lot of people will be out putting theirs up. I'll probably wait one more week before all the blow-up items go out and then it will all be lit Thanksgiving evening. CAN'T WAIT!!!
Old 11-12-2009, 10:34 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,243 Times in 495 Posts
GingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I haven't seen a single one yet!
Old 11-12-2009, 10:39 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,188 Times in 365 Posts
frostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
light

There is a house close to me that has a lighted bush out in front.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:57 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,627 Times in 13,342 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star There are 6 in my neighbourhood

including mine. I am seeing more and more every day.
Old 11-12-2009, 11:01 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,510 Times in 920 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
None yet in my area.