Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Hands-On > Christmas Shopping » Dell Small Business coupon: 25% off laptop and desktop accessories

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Shopping Real Christmas Real Christmas brings you this merry topic area. From Black Friday to Cyber Monday, shopping for Christmas is as fun and challenging as ever. This forum discusses the art of Christmas Shopping. Please note our Forum Rules in regards to links posted in this forum.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,081
Threads: 53,856
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,225)
Welcome to our newest member, Blitz

Old 11-19-2009, 01:20 PM
MMC Newshound

Thanked 1,556 Times in 1,078 Posts
ElfBot has disabled reputation
Dell Small Business coupon: 25% off laptop and desktop accessories

Dell Small Business cuts 25% off select notebook and desktop accessories via coupon code "?KX0T0NGTSSM32". That's tied with our October mention as the largest percent-off coupon we've seen from Dell Small Business on these items. Shipping starts at $6.99, or spend over $49 before the discount for free shipping. Sales tax is added where applicable. Note that this coupon can only be used once per customer on up to five items in your order and does not stack with existing discounts. Certain brands and items are excluded. Coupon ends November 20.

More...