Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Online » Anyone watching Christmas shows online?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Online Christmas on the Internet -- it's what we do!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,131
Threads: 54,235
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,523)
Welcome to our newest member, hewlieje

Old 11-21-2009, 12:21 PM
Merry Fourms Member

stuffbuff has shown a merry disposition
Anyone watching Christmas shows online?

I've found a lot of Christmas shows to watch online this year - some classics and Christmas TV episodes. This is great for me because I got rid of my cable. Anyone else watching Christmas shows online? I've found a couple of sites that have lists with links to all the shows. (Sorta new here and don't think I can post links right? All you gotta do is Google 100 Christmas shows online and you'll find them.)

I'm diggin the Christmas episodes from the classic shows like Doris Day, Father Knows Best, etc.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to stuffbuff For This Useful Post:
ChristmasSpirit76 (09-30-2012), Christmasstar (06-20-2013), elf bazaar (10-15-2012), Festive Spirit (09-24-2012), frostyman (09-24-2012), Gingerbread Latte (09-24-2012), snowflake22 (06-20-2013)

Old 11-21-2009, 01:17 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

ChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry disposition
I have over a hundred that I recorded last year and I have a ton on DVD so I am all set!
Old 11-28-2009, 09:38 PM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Not yet, but thanks for good idea

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
The Following User Says Thank You to JanaBanana For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (06-20-2013)
Old 09-24-2012, 03:45 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger
Last Achievements

christmasdisplays.co.nz has shown a merry disposition
Originally Posted by stuffbuff View Post
I've found a lot of Christmas shows to watch online this year - some classics and Christmas TV episodes. This is great for me because I got rid of my cable. Anyone else watching Christmas shows online? I've found a couple of sites that have lists with links to all the shows. (Sorta new here and don't think I can post links right? All you gotta do is Google 100 Christmas shows online and you'll find them.)

I'm diggin the Christmas episodes from the classic shows like Doris Day, Father Knows Best, etc.
Where abouts on line are you finding these to watch please.
The Following User Says Thank You to christmasdisplays.co.nz For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2012, 06:38 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,941 Times in 3,823 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I need to check that....great idea

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following User Says Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2012, 12:45 PM
Santa's Doppelganger
Last Achievements

Billy Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Originally Posted by christmasdisplays.co.nz View Post
Where abouts on line are you finding these to watch please.

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/christma...-videos-online
Old 09-24-2012, 03:27 PM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,174 Times in 15,261 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
This is one of my favorite sites here:
http://betamaxmas.com/
Old 10-29-2012, 12:46 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I do it all the time. Often at work I'll have one playing in the "background" while I'm working on other things. So while I'm not necessarily watching it's nice to have the Christmas sounds going on while I'm working.
Old 10-29-2012, 12:48 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 39,196 Times in 6,088 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I've put a few things from the Amazon Prime Videos on my watchlist. I'll probably watch them after Halloween.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (06-20-2013), GingerMel (10-30-2012)
Old 10-30-2012, 09:13 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,244 Times in 496 Posts
GingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Good idea. Also, I completely forgot I could watch videos with my Amazon Prime membership. Thanks!

Last year I watched some Christmas stuff on Hulu.
Christmasstar (06-20-2013), MerryCarey (10-30-2012), snowflake22 (06-20-2013)