Sorry...this is alot like the Christmas Survey in another topic, but yet a little different, so I'll post it anyway!
Holiday Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends
Welcome to the 2006 Holiday Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends! You know the drill. Highlight, copy, and paste (not forward) and change my answers to your answers. Be sure to send back to me. Enjoy!! Everyone has time for a few moments of fun! Don't be a scrooge!!!
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate (both actually)
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wraps them
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored (multi) on the main tree - Red & White lights on the Buckeye Tree.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No - but every year I say I'm going too. Maybe this year
5. When do you put your decorations up? the week of Thanksgiving
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Smokehouse Spaghetti & Bruschetta
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Driving around looking at lights & when we got home my brother (who stayed home) was covered in ashes from the fireplace because he had helped Santa bring the gifts down the chimney!!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? No Santa – what????? Actually - a boy in my class tried to tell me there was no Santa in the 2nd grade - still don't believe him!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes always
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? garland, icicles, & lots of misc. decorations. When my Mom went to a tree that stays decorated all year, I got a lot of her decorations, plus decorations I've received as gifts. NO THEME WHATSOEVER!
My Buckeye tree – all red/silver/white decorations..some brutus buckeye decorations..anything Ohio State!
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Snow – LOVE IT! when I'm sitting inside with candles burning watching it - don't really like to drive in it.
12. Can you ice skate? I use too all the time - haven’t done it in years! I might try again if the opportunity knocks
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? A carousel (horses) from my hubby the 1st Christmas we were together.
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Spending time with family and friends. The excitement in the air. Family coming home for the holidays
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Christmas cut out cookies & ritz crackers with peanut butter in the middle, dipped in chocolate
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Wine day (the day after Thanksgiving), Candy making day & Christmas Eve at my parents
17. What tops your tree? My star broke last year! Hopefully I'll find another one I like (I really want one exactly like the one I had!)
The Buckeye Tree has a big red & silver bow.
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Giving
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Sleigh Ride