Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Santa Claus & the North Pole » Santa Bypasses New York, Boston and Washington DC

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Santa Claus & the North Pole Visit Santa Update.comSanta and his elves stop by here all the time. Watch here for breaking news from the North Pole, our annual Update from the North Pole and, of course, Santa tracking around the world on Christmas Eve. Feel free to ask Santa, Elf Ernest or Elf Ed Zachary any questions you might have about Santa or the North Pole. This section is brought to you by Santa Update.com

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,127
Threads: 54,228
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,429)
Welcome to our newest member, cmas333

Old 12-24-2009, 10:40 PM
MMC Newshound

Thanked 1,586 Times in 1,100 Posts
ElfBot has disabled reputation
santahat Santa Bypasses New York, Boston and Washington DC

Santa bypasses New England -- and tells the heartland of America to get to bed.

More from Santa Update.com...

Old 12-26-2009, 09:09 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,977 Times in 12,746 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Uh Oh! What happened here?
Old 12-28-2009, 02:09 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

judypancoast has shown a merry disposition
Last minute reprieve

Originally Posted by ElfBot View Post
Santa bypasses New England -- and tells the heartland of America to get to bed.

More from Santa Update.com...
Well, I live in NH and Santa was definitely here....he brought a game set to one of my daughters and a Nightmare Before Christmas Monopoly game to the other one.
Plus, he filled the stockings and ate everything we left for him and the reindeer.
THANK YOU, SANTA!!
Old 12-28-2009, 10:03 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 81,085 Times in 13,426 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
glad to hear Santa changed his mind! You people will just have to get to be earlier on Christmas eve!!
Old 12-29-2009, 03:37 AM
Merry Fourms Member

Jolie has shown a merry disposition
hmm

How Santa Claus travels so fast??? Boost or something?? And Gifts do really come?
Old 12-31-2009, 01:35 AM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 8,095 Times in 2,453 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
I don't think Santa actually skipped New York...I just think he delayed delivery to New England. The Big Apple is the city that never sleeps, you know. Gotta be tough to deliver there for the big guy.