Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Traditions & Memories » How many are you having over for Christmas?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Traditions & Memories This forum area discusses all the time honored traditions of Christmas. From Christmas trees to mistletoe to great fun with Santa these topics bring us together and inspire great celebration year round. We relish learning of Christmas from all parts of the world and sharing unique cultural traditions from all over. Share your ideas and fond memories here!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,848
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,200)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 10-01-2009, 01:16 PM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

Emmy Piper has shown a merry dispositionEmmy Piper has shown a merry disposition
since I'm going through a divorce it'll be just me and my three children. But that's fine by me!!

Old 10-01-2009, 07:12 PM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

Mamax2 has shown a merry disposition
On Christmas Eve we are vising OH's family. They normally all gather together at MIL's house. There will be maybe 20-25 there.

Christmas Day is just for us. We visit the pub, have a nice big meal and then just crash for the rest of the day.

The 26th (Boxing Day in the UK) we visit my Mum. There will probably be 15-20 there that day if the whole family decides to show.
Old 10-02-2009, 09:26 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,509 Times in 920 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
Not sure who is all coming over yet for Christmas dinner yet but I do know that my dad and his wife will be joining us for Christmas Breakfest.

Usually on Christmas Eve it is just us me, DH , our 2 kids and my mom. Dh's brother may join us for dinner, not sure yet.
Old 10-02-2009, 01:58 PM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 29,174 Times in 4,629 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
The four of us and eight more for Christmas morning breakfast.
Old 10-03-2009, 02:05 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

Location: Mersea Island, UK - Moving to Vancouver, Canada 2012
singingringingtree is a good elfsingingringingtree is a good elfsingingringingtree is a good elfsingingringingtree is a good elfsingingringingtree is a good elfsingingringingtree is a good elfsingingringingtree is a good elfsingingringingtree is a good elfsingingringingtree is a good elfsingingringingtree is a good elf
This will be the first time in around ten years my husband won't be working on Christmas Day (police officer) so everyone is coming to us - around ten people.

The Following User Says Thank You to singingringingtree For This Useful Post:
Chillywilly (10-03-2009)
Old 10-03-2009, 12:24 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Chillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elf
Originally Posted by singingringingtree View Post
This will be the first time in around ten years my husband won't be working on Christmas Day (police officer) so everyone is coming to us - around ten people.

Wow, Let me take this time to say thank you to you and your husband. I appears that he has had to sacrifice your Christmas for all of us to be safe. Thanks a million times over.
Old 10-03-2009, 12:25 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Chillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elf
Originally Posted by Emmy Piper View Post
since I'm going through a divorce it'll be just me and my three children. But that's fine by me!!
I pray that you and your children have the best Christmas ever.
Old 01-02-2010, 05:42 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

ChristmasRose has shown a merry dispositionChristmasRose has shown a merry disposition
Decades ago we celebrated Christmas Day dinner with a very full table. Mostly close family members, guests from our church or workplace and such. As time has gone by our grandparents have passed on, as well as our parents and other loved ones. Our gathering is a bit smaller, yet always filled with great conversation and laughter (as well as many wonderful shared memories...!)
Old 01-02-2010, 07:23 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,013 Times in 363 Posts
Yuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elf
We added a new member to our family Christmas celebration this season, as my daughter got engaged this past Autumn.
Old 01-02-2010, 10:25 PM
Christmasologist

mommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elf
Originally Posted by Yuletide Junkie View Post
We added a new member to our family Christmas celebration this season, as my daughter got engaged this past Autumn.
Congratulations!