Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2010

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,131
Threads: 54,246
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,728)
Welcome to our newest member, PrincipalPankley

Old 01-10-2010, 05:40 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 54,084 Times in 9,793 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
Crazy day here!
Started with -19c and having to thaw a frozen bus so I could pick up everyone for Sunday school.
Then when driving home the car breaks. I really mean breaks...the tie rod on the passenger side snapped and skidding to an almost controlled stop, it partly dug into the pavement. (good thing I was just in town going on 48km!) Spent the next hour waiting for the tow truck to come.
Just got the chicken in the oven and stabbed my finger when putting in the skewers to hold in the stuffing.
I thought I would come here for awhile as there is not much to break and nothing to stab my self with!
If I was a coffee drinker, now would be a good time for one! But not being dependent on that beverage, instead I will make a nice relaxing cup of tea
So sorry to hear about your misfortune. I am glad you are ok.

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (01-11-2010)

Old 01-10-2010, 06:26 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 35,525 Times in 6,831 Posts
Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Crown 84 View Post
Now, Iron!
Don't give them ideas.

[Andy Williams! One of the last of the great old Christmas crooners! Wish he was still on TV.]
EXCELLENT IDEA>>>>> YEAHHHHHH BAYBEEEE

YABBA!

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
DARLENE LOVE ON LETTERMEN, DECEMBER 23, 2014!
Old 01-10-2010, 06:29 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 35,525 Times in 6,831 Posts
Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
347 days till DARLENE LOVE IS ON LETTERMEN!! COACH, MADE, and I INVITE ALL TO JOIN THE CULT OF LOVE...................

YABBA!!

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
DARLENE LOVE ON LETTERMEN, DECEMBER 23, 2014!
Old 01-10-2010, 07:30 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,899 Times in 4,656 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Binger, yes we do! I'm telling ya, if you haven't seen it, then you should youtube it. It was great! Can't wait until this year's performance!

Just watched the Angels and Demons movie with my wife and it was good! She made some vegetable soup that was great!

Going to be a busy week this week. I've got something going every single night. But basketball is over 1/2 way over here and then it will get better. Can't wait!

Well, bout to finish up work. See everyone in the morning.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:08 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
i just wonder how many times i come here a day and how many minutes i spend on here a day....not that i am complaining or would complain, but i'm just curious.....

time for bed...gnight and see all tomorrow!
Made....entry rule changes for the shootout....sounds good!
Old 01-10-2010, 11:40 PM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 8,101 Times in 2,454 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Another weekend....zip...gone! Sheesh, where does the time go?
Old 01-10-2010, 11:51 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,383 Times in 801 Posts
brittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companion
just thouight i'd come on and say hello!!
Old 01-11-2010, 05:15 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 81,127 Times in 13,434 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star

Monday morning again! A little warmer today at only -8c. My bus is all checked and ready to go for the day.

Need a cup of hot tea!

Have a great day everyone!!
Old 01-11-2010, 05:46 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Good morning friends! Supposed to warm up today and get t0 36 F. Wow! It will feel like tropical weather out! By the end of the week, it's supposed to be in the 50's!

Gotta get going, busy week, and if I don't get it started it won't get done! See everyone this afternoon!
Old 01-11-2010, 06:23 AM
...and Noel's mama, too!

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,973 Times in 1,659 Posts
judesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemen
Good morning everyone! What is on tap for today?

We have yet another showing (a blessing to have so many - now if only someone would make a nice, reasonable offer... ) and I'm making crockpot meatloaf. It's kinda chilly today and after a busy day yesterday, I want to stay in and stay warm!