Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2010

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,837
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 01-11-2010, 07:03 AM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Originally Posted by judesmama View Post
Good morning everyone! What is on tap for today?

We have yet another showing (a blessing to have so many - now if only someone would make a nice, reasonable offer... ) and I'm making crockpot meatloaf. It's kinda chilly today and after a busy day yesterday, I want to stay in and stay warm!

Meatloaf sounds yummy! I've never made one in the crockpot thou. It actually amazes me what all can be made in a crockpot. I usually do like a roast, sometimes a stew. It always seems to turn out really well. And I like the fact that there is hardly no clean up.
Old 01-11-2010, 07:09 AM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Good Morning Friends! Just wanted to pop in to say hello to everyone. I need to get lil' one up an at em' soon to get her ready for school. I also have to take my little dog to the vet this morning. He's getting "fixed" today. I pray it goes well...I worry because he's only 5lbs. But I really like this Vet. and he's always done well with our other pets. Hope everyone has a good day. I am hoping to go to Chico today if time allows it. Will have to wait and see how everything goes.
Old 01-11-2010, 07:21 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 156,150 Times in 28,858 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Selene View Post
Tomorrow I'm going at the Uni at the first time since the holidays))) It's gonna be my first exam)))

Good Luck on your exam!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-11-2010, 07:23 AM

Last Achievements

made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
Crazy day here!
Started with -19c and having to thaw a frozen bus so I could pick up everyone for Sunday school.
Then when driving home the car breaks. I really mean breaks...the tie rod on the passenger side snapped and skidding to an almost controlled stop, it partly dug into the pavement. (good thing I was just in town going on 48km!) Spent the next hour waiting for the tow truck to come.
Just got the chicken in the oven and stabbed my finger when putting in the skewers to hold in the stuffing.

I hope everything goes better for you today!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (01-11-2010)
Old 01-11-2010, 07:25 AM
...and Noel's mama, too!

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,854 Times in 1,630 Posts
judesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemen
Originally Posted by Annette1990 View Post
Meatloaf sounds yummy! I've never made one in the crockpot thou. It actually amazes me what all can be made in a crockpot. I usually do like a roast, sometimes a stew. It always seems to turn out really well. And I like the fact that there is hardly no clean up.
Yes, crockpots are AWESOME! Have you ever seen this blog? One of my favorites...
http://crockpot365.blogspot.com

Hope your dog does well today! We got our little kitty fixed when he was only about 5 lb and he did fine! He was very sad afterwards (wanted to be snuggled) but I was happy to oblige!
Old 01-11-2010, 07:26 AM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 24,887 Times in 2,852 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Iron Eagle View Post
.....This is one of the few places that one can say "Merry Christmas" and not have to worry about offending anyone. HEY EVERYONE . . . . . .MERRY CHRISTMAS.....
Nah, Iron! I think the whole anti-Merry Christmas issue was greatly overblown by the news media. Never felt all that many people were truly offended.
Just think. In all the years you have been wishing folks a Merry Christmas, has anyone ever complained or even given you a negative look? Not many, if any, I'll bet. The whole thing was just an exaggeration to sell copy by "creating" some juicy controversy.
Notice how "Merry Christmas" was back in full force in the stores this past season?

And with that, a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a Good Morning to one and all!

Straight to the count:
Days to the Season: 306
Days to Christmas Day:348
And of course, you will immediately notice we are now UNDER a week away from Season Milestone # 1, the 300-Day window.
(Have a cup of leftover eggnog in celebration)

Even c-c-c-colder this morning, where we stood at 18 when I got up.
It's only increased to 20 as I type this.
On the other hand, forties are predicted for the high along with the promise of 50's later this week. (That will be a welcomed change!)

Have a Marvelous Monday, Everybody!
Old 01-11-2010, 07:33 AM
...and Noel's mama, too!

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,854 Times in 1,630 Posts
judesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemen
Originally Posted by Crown 84 View Post
Nah, Iron! I think the whole anti-Merry Christmas issue was greatly overblown by the news media. Never felt all that many people were truly offended.
Just think. In all the years you have been wishing folks a Merry Christmas, has anyone ever complained or even given you a negative look? Not many, if any, I'll bet. The whole thing was just an exaggeration to sell copy by "creating" some juicy controversy.
Notice how "Merry Christmas" was back in full force in the stores this past season?

And with that, a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a Good Morning to one and all!

Straight to the count:
Days to the Season: 306
Days to Christmas Day:348
And of course, you will immediately notice we are now UNDER a week away from Season Milestone # 1, the 300-Day window.
(Have a cup of leftover eggnog in celebration)

Even c-c-c-colder this morning, where we stood at 18 when I got up.
It's only increased to 20 as I type this.
On the other hand, forties are predicted for the high along with the promise of 50's later this week. (That will be a welcomed change!)

Have a Marvelous Monday, Everybody!
I saw it's supposed to be 50 here in Philadelphia on Friday - shocker!!!! We'll be spending some time outside, for sure!
Old 01-11-2010, 07:33 AM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by ballcoach View Post
Made....entry rule changes for the shootout....sounds good!

I am extremely happy about that. I wasn't sure that I was going to watch it without junior but now that they changed the rules I will defintely be watching. I also read that nascar is thinking about going back to a spoiler and getting rid of the wing on the back of the car. I am all for that. I have never liked how the cars looked with the wing on them.
Old 01-11-2010, 07:34 AM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 24,887 Times in 2,852 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Hey!
Just look how close we are to thread post # 500.
And barely a third of the way through January!
Old 01-11-2010, 07:34 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 4,781 Times in 1,184 Posts
Snow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the tree
I agree, I think all that anti Christmas stuff is a minority of people that know how to use the media. And of course the liberal media will just feed into it.

They must be listening to The Greasy Skillet Show. Hosted by RadioJonD! Every Saturday night 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM Eastern time!