Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Santa Claus & the North Pole » as of the time of this posting

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Santa Claus & the North Pole Visit Santa Update.comSanta and his elves stop by here all the time. Watch here for breaking news from the North Pole, our annual Update from the North Pole and, of course, Santa tracking around the world on Christmas Eve. Feel free to ask Santa, Elf Ernest or Elf Ed Zachary any questions you might have about Santa or the North Pole. This section is brought to you by Santa Update.com

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,094
Threads: 53,944
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,111)
Welcome to our newest member, TeamYANTSU

Old 01-18-2010, 07:55 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster
Last Achievements

pattilynn has shown a merry disposition
as of the time of this posting

it's snowing for santa! and sooo Christmassy with the music!

http://www.santaclauslive.com/main.p...ieli=eng&pid=3
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pattilynn For This Useful Post:
judesmama (01-19-2010), MsChristmas (01-20-2010), Wenceslaus (01-19-2010)

Old 01-19-2010, 12:13 AM
Christmasologist

Wenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
More about Santa Claus Village, in Rouvaniemi, Finland. The Arctic Circle runs through the village! Today the sun rose at 10:06 a.m. and will set at 2:50 p.m.
Old 01-19-2010, 05:10 AM
...and Noel's mama, too!

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,926 Times in 1,651 Posts
judesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemen
That is so neat!! TY!
Old 01-19-2010, 06:42 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

ChristmasRose has shown a merry dispositionChristmasRose has shown a merry disposition
Originally Posted by pattilynn View Post
it's snowing for santa!
I suppose you couldn't email us a few shovelfuls of snowflakes to scatter about our neighborhood...? =)
Old 01-19-2010, 11:05 AM
Christmasologist

Wenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I'm watching a dog scamper around the place with its owner, and a child playing on the little hill at right. Snow, lights, Christmas music nice. I read that snow is on the ground there six months of the year. A good livecam to visit when I'm missing the Christmas season.