Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,832
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 03-29-2010, 03:08 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

usafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Letters from Santa

I thought I'd pass this on...I forgot to do so during the Christmas season.

If you've surfed this website for awhile, you'll find an ad pertaining to receiving Letters from Santa. It seems like a nifty idea, so my wife and I thought we'd buy one and surprise our 4 year old son.

If you go to the site, it provides several theme options on how one would like their letter from Santa to read. One of the theme options advertised on the website is being able to secure a Christian theme. However, when actually trying to create the letter, the Christian theme is not among the other theme selections. When finding that out, my wife and I contacted the company through live chat to let them know that, while advertised, a Christian theme was not an option while creating the letter. The representative in the chat noticed what we were talking about and stated that someone was going to contact us in the matter as well as work on fixing that problem. Instead, we never heard back from the company and the issue was never resolved. Since the option was never implimented as promised, we refrained from purchasing a letter.

This certainly not a huge deal as many of the other themes seemed nice, but we thought it would be interesting if Santa incorporated a theme in his letter detailing the true meaning of Christmas. Unfortunately, though advertised, the Christian theme is not among the choices that one can choose while creating their letter. I certainly hope they change it so it will be available next Christmas. I guess we'll see.
Old 03-29-2010, 05:11 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,233 Times in 13,278 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star

I have never gone into the website so was not aware that there were even options available. hopefully they get it all worked out for the coming season.
Old 03-29-2010, 07:50 AM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,930 Times in 2,417 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Which Santa letter company was it?
Old 03-31-2010, 03:32 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

usafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I thought it was the one that is linked at the bottom of this site: http://www.packagefromsanta.com/ . I believe that is where we went when looking last season. If I am mistaken then I certainly apologize, but I could have sworn we went to the link above since I got the idea from this site. If not, perhaps it was another letter from santa site.

Hopefully they'll fix the problem by Christmas time. I'd love to give my son a letter from Santa that had a Christian based theme.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:03 AM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,930 Times in 2,417 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
I will talk to both Santa letter companies. They are both very thorough, reputable folks (not all are) and they would want this feedback.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:07 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,641 Times in 584 Posts
whitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnog
We did the "package from Santa" that is advertised on this site last year. We had no problem with it. However, I hadn't been told there was a letter with a "true meaning of Christmas" theme. It would have been nice, but since I wasn't expecting it, it wasn't a problem.