Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Help...I'm losing it

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 54,001
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,737)
Welcome to our newest member, AmyHardy

Old 11-30-2006, 04:00 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

Misfit Toy has shown a merry dispositionMisfit Toy has shown a merry dispositionMisfit Toy has shown a merry disposition
I'd say my problem right now is I feel like Iím in a race or something and time is going so fast. I know December is just starting, but it just feels like time is speeding by and its going to be over before you know it

Sure, I donít take down my decorations until the very end of January, but it still isnít the same feeling during the build up to Xmas of course. Thatís my Christmas blues if anything, that its going to be over and done with too fast. I love to just sit downstairs by the tree and just listen to the music on the radio sometimes to take it all in and just relax and not think about everything else and takes the rush feeling away. Put a fire on. It helps a lot.

Old 11-30-2006, 05:26 PM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

ChristmasRyan has shown a merry dispositionChristmasRyan has shown a merry disposition
honestly, i'm losing a little bit of my spirit too. i can't see to watch christmas movies or anything. maybe because the weather has been in the 50's and 60's!. and nothing but rain.

i'd like some snow to cheer me up.
Old 11-30-2006, 06:33 PM
Ervserver

go to Penneys and get the Christmas catalog...looking thru the toys bring back wonderful memories for me for Christmas
Old 11-30-2006, 06:44 PM
Mistletoeologist

Christy Carol has shown a merry dispositionChristy Carol has shown a merry disposition
Originally Posted by Misfit Toy
I'd say my problem right now is I feel like Iím in a race or something and time is going so fast. I know December is just starting, but it just feels like time is speeding by and its going to be over before you know it
I was laying in bed last night stressing over this too. We have a Christmas party to attend on the 10th and then I realized the 10th is next Saturday and that is only 15 days from Christmas which in turn means two weeks and I still dont have all my decorations out....*SIGH*....I almost had a panic attack. Maybe we do put too much pressure on ourselves. We are so busy worrying about it that it just passes us by.

But why does December fly by but August when it about a million degrees outside, go by soooooo slooooooowwww...