Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

DVD's & Blu-Rays New releases, old and hard to find titles -- anything and everything of Christmas that can be played in a machine is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,082
Threads: 53,866
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,459)
Welcome to our newest member, freepsychic212

Old 10-27-2009, 07:13 AM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

holidaynut has shown a merry dispositionholidaynut has shown a merry disposition
Santa Buddies

I was on the disney video site last week seaching for the release date of G-Force and happened to see Santa Buddies: The Legend of Santa Paws, set to be released on November 24th. My daughter loves the Buddies movies, think I will get her this one for Christmas!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to holidaynut For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (10-27-2009)

Old 10-27-2009, 07:16 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,288 Times in 9,489 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Sounds like a cute movie, Santa Paws!

Old 11-07-2009, 08:15 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

Christmas24/7 will NOT spit in your eggnogChristmas24/7 will NOT spit in your eggnogChristmas24/7 will NOT spit in your eggnogChristmas24/7 will NOT spit in your eggnogChristmas24/7 will NOT spit in your eggnogChristmas24/7 will NOT spit in your eggnogChristmas24/7 will NOT spit in your eggnogChristmas24/7 will NOT spit in your eggnogChristmas24/7 will NOT spit in your eggnogChristmas24/7 will NOT spit in your eggnogChristmas24/7 will NOT spit in your eggnog
www.walmart.com has a preorder for $10 with free shipping right now (at least they did a day or two ago). I know nothing about it but it looked cute so I ordered a copy for us.
Old 11-08-2009, 05:05 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

Christmas24/7 will NOT spit in your eggnogChristmas24/7 will NOT spit in your eggnogChristmas24/7 will NOT spit in your eggnogChristmas24/7 will NOT spit in your eggnogChristmas24/7 will NOT spit in your eggnogChristmas24/7 will NOT spit in your eggnogChristmas24/7 will NOT spit in your eggnogChristmas24/7 will NOT spit in your eggnogChristmas24/7 will NOT spit in your eggnogChristmas24/7 will NOT spit in your eggnogChristmas24/7 will NOT spit in your eggnog
Looks like Target may be doing $10 preorders right now as well.
Old 11-15-2009, 09:17 AM
Keeper of the Yule Goat

CharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the Wisemen
Just loaded up on several copies as stocking stuffers....looks like a cute flick.
Old 06-27-2010, 08:28 PM
Keeper of the Yule Goat

CharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the Wisemen
I was very disappointed with this.