Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2010

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,832
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 07-02-2010, 09:05 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 156,060 Times in 28,844 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good Morning Everyone!!!!!! It is another beautiful day here in central Indy. We are expecting a high of 82 today and sun all day long. Unfortunately the heat returns tomorrow just in time for the holiday weekend. My plan for today is to keep working on organizing all of my baking supplies and making out a list of things I need to start stocking up on. I might also spend some time looking through my cookbooks looking for new recipes to try out before the holidays get here. The rest of the day will be devoted to watching nascar. I hope everyone has a GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love. ~George Eliot
Don't forget to listen to the Greasy Skillet Saturday nights 8 to 10pm EST
Leader of the get Steven Colbert to keep Lovemas tradition movement!!!
Stay Safe and Hurry Back Dawg!!!!
Old 07-02-2010, 09:15 AM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,817 Times in 1,099 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by snowytree View Post
I have been thinking about Christmas the past several days...I'm getting the bug already. I need to get focused on school again..I start class again next week! Can't wait until the holiday season!
I think quite a few of us have caught the bug (maybe a little early ) the past few weeks I have been listening to Christmas music almost daily and buying quite a few gifts!
Old 07-02-2010, 09:20 AM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,817 Times in 1,099 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Happy Friday. I will be leaving work in about an hour and wont be back until Tuesday morning! Im not sure when or if I will make it on here this weekend being home with the kiddies. Have a wonderful long weekend and a Happy and safe 4th of July! Just another step closer to the Season yayay!!!!!!!!
Old 07-02-2010, 12:07 PM

Last Achievements

made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I am done organizing my pantry and I have my list of baking stuff that I need to start stocking up on ready. Now I just need some of the stuff to go on sale so I can get started. It kind of put me in the Christmas mood so I broke into my candy cane stash and now I am sitting here drinking hot chocolate and eating a candy cane. I hope everyone is having a good afternoon!!!!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
ballcoach (07-04-2010), caninemom3 (07-02-2010), kgstyles (07-03-2010), MsChristmas (07-04-2010)
Old 07-02-2010, 01:39 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,482 Times in 9,271 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by made582 View Post
I am done organizing my pantry and I have my list of baking stuff that I need to start stocking up on ready. Now I just need some of the stuff to go on sale so I can get started. It kind of put me in the Christmas mood so I broke into my candy cane stash and now I am sitting here drinking hot chocolate and eating a candy cane. I hope everyone is having a good afternoon!!!!

Thanks, Made!!! You put me in the Christmas mood with this Post !!

I am sitting here singing The Christmas Song .......Good thing nobody can here me !!!!

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following User Says Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
made582 (07-02-2010)
Old 07-02-2010, 04:03 PM

Last Achievements

Wow it is quiet on here with everyone on vacation. It looks like I get to babysit for awhile tonight while my sister goes to the store. Should be fun since my youngest niece is cutting 3 teeth.

Old 07-02-2010, 06:43 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

HoosierChristmas has disabled reputation
Hello everyone! I am excited for the 4th of July! We're having some friends over tomrrow and on the 4th. On Monday we're going to go see Toy Story 3! I can't wait. And it's official...we're getting our private tour of WGN on July 16th!
Old 07-02-2010, 08:24 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 32,436 Times in 5,957 Posts
Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Had green mountain coffee today.. YUMMM

YABBA!

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
DARLENE LOVE ON LETTERMEN, DECEMBER 23, 2014!
Old 07-02-2010, 08:25 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Cool at nights here.. CROWN.. good sleeping weather,.,,,,

YABBA!

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
Old 07-02-2010, 08:25 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

HEY 200 posts in 2 days not bad.. keep it up and we'll hit our monthly goal by the 10th...

YABBA!

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~